BEST ANDROID PHONES - Which one do you have?

HTC Sense MyTouch from T-Mobile- it's about 3 years old now I think. Got it on New Year's Eve (don't ask.. I have no idea why- think there was a sale at the time). Really need to upgrade but too lazy and too poor right now.

still on the good ole HTC Sensation great screen, freinds newer S3/S4 screen sux and HTC One too b--i--g and unelegent looks...yuc im keeping mine till i find a decent upgrade...

Since this is a android thread. I wanted to ask if anyone has experienced this:

Sometimes my Samsung Epic 4G notifies me there is an email. I'll look and see an icon then click on it, turns out there's no email.

Other times, it'll vibrate and I go look and there's nothing. It literally vibrates for no reason!! Grr. My battery is full and all. This doesn't happen too often but enough to aggravate me.

Sometimes my Samsung Epic 4G notifies me there is an email. I'll look and see an icon then click on it, turns out there's no email.

Other times, it'll vibrate and I go look and there's nothing. It literally vibrates for no reason!! Grr. My battery is full and all. This doesn't happen too often but enough to aggravate me.

Did you try syncing your e-mail with your phone? That might do the trick?

Wirelessly posted

MangaReader said:

It maybe going to spam folder and the reason whybu can't see it.

That's a good one. But no I don't have any spam.

Might be the sync part.

Did you know that you can program your email to sync with your phone? For example, I always set my Gmail to sync with my phone, but for Yahoo, it has to be done manually. Once you set your Gmail to sync with your phone, you won't have to worry about it again. This can be done by going to "Settings", and clicking on your account, and then setting up the sync to your liking. It's that easy.

your epic is cousin to my conquer. does similar things like you said, but doesnt vibrate like it should or it seems to go off but didnt.
Since I am due for upgrade I am still on fence what to get next. lg g2? s4 mini? s4 full size?

what the heck? I've never heard of nearly everything mentioned in here. dang I've been living in cave a lil' too long.
Really? You are Korean and you never heard about those Samsung smartphones. :hmm:
Nah, you were just fooling around with us.

Your phone - ZTE Groove doesn't use recent technology, mostly use 2008-2010 technology.

That may be, but it still works like it's supposed to..

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back