BEST ANDROID PHONES - Which one do you have?

taurizs

Reaction score
Samsung S3/S4, Google Nexus 5, HTC one/dna, or else for only android

I am not talking about iPhone!!!!!:nono:

AJWSmith

Reaction score
I have the Google Nexus 4 which I'm very happy with. I prefer the stock Android GUI to the Samsung one.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have Samsung Note 3

Huskers15

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

Droid DNA. If you know how to root then the DNA is the way to go. Or you can wait couple months for HTC one 2 or S5.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have iPhone 5s, and sorry I just wanted to say it BUT I also have Samsung Note 3. :cool2:

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
what the heck? I've never heard of nearly everything mentioned in here. dang I've been living in cave a lil' too long.

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
what the heck? I've never heard of nearly everything mentioned in here. dang I've been living in cave a lil' too long.

Welcome to the modern world of technology, my friend.

Grummer

Reaction score

nah, that's good sign, you been living real life...technology shouldn't be central in your life - ever i get behind too and no shame, i understand tech okay so its easy to catch up...i know you can catch up quite fast...chill man...

femme Fatale

Official AD Nutcracker
Reaction score

LOL uh-huh, silly. :laugh2: I don't follow regular tv, so I use my 2 yr old contraption to stream movies or local news apps.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung Note 3 looks nice. Tell me which better Samsung Note 3 and iPad imini with carriers for travel and why?
I have iPad Air, mind you.

Well, both are very good. It is really to each their own with their tablet perference. The Samsung Note 3 is very good and it comes with a stick you can use on the screen, and you can download movies with the torrent app on Samsung Note 3. Samsung Note 3, you can manage your data more efficiently with the data ussage (I know all other smartphones can)
Ipad mini personally would be the bigger screen for travelling purposes and has better camera resolution, I'll have say

Overall, it all up to the person's perferences and what reasons they want to get for travel purposes.