Besides sex and nightmares, what are your memorable dreams?

Vis

Reaction score
Mine was really vivid - I was sleeping on my couch at late afternoon after work. I was so exhausted that I just went fast to sleep. I "woke" up to find myself slipping into the couch through the gap between the seat and back cushions. I was so scared and desperately grabbing at the edge of the seat cushion but the cushion was also falling off on me. Then I "fell". Insteads of hitting whatever was inside the couch, I was "falling" through stars - it was really beautiful and calm feeling there.

Sounds like an beautiful and interesting dream. I wish I could remember mine. Sometimes I can, but most of the time it just slipped away before I can get a grasp of what my dream was about. -sigh- Have you tried looking up dreammoods.com just for fun?

Sounds like an beautiful and interesting dream. I wish I could remember mine. Sometimes I can, but most of the time it just slipped away before I can get a grasp of what my dream was about. -sigh- Have you tried looking up dreammoods.com just for fun?

No, I haven't... I had already interpreted the dream that I was "escaping" from reality when there are so many changes occurring around you or coming from the "horizon".

I keep having same dream. I walking down street and I slip. I always wake up with a jolt!! sure it must have some meaning

Going on a rampage and destroying everything just as a means to blow off steam.

I used to dream about my oldest brother becoming President and my mother becoming Vice President. :laugh2:

Trying to keep water in the aquarium but it wont stop leaking so the fishies jump to their doom and dry up on the carpet. Very hard to remove indeed...

... was that weird?

I had that Falling down to nowhere dream, and it gave me a good of a jolt that I struck my head against the super hard wall, at a very fast rate.

I think I nearly passed out, and was very dizzy the entire day.

Here is my personal horror dream from my youth, viewed about 4 times, but never forgotten....

I am playing a piano in the laundry room at my parent's home. For some reason, I already know there is one key that will release the snakes, but I play with wild abandon. Suddenly, I hit THAT key, and it makes a dull sound. The piano top opens up, and a small snake is flung out, along with a large snake released from under the piano. The large snake quickly wraps around my feet, and I hear a voice telling me that the small snake is poisonous, and if it bites me, I will die in 10 seconds. Soon, the small snake slithers over, since my feet are wrapped by the boa constrictor type snake. It bites, and I hear a loud voice counting down....10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... I then hear a loud buzz-like electrical sound, and I am jolted awake, soaked in sweat.

I should mention that I have never played piano, except for random key tapping, and we did not own a piano. Also, the old laundry room was very small and cramped. As mentioned, I had this dream about 4 times over a 5 year period.

Here is my personal horror dream from my youth, viewed about 4 times, but never forgotten....

I am playing a piano in the laundry room at my parent's home. For some reason, I already know there is one key that will release the snakes, but I play with wild abandon. Suddenly, I hit THAT key, and it makes a dull sound. The piano top opens up, and a small snake is flung out, along with a large snake released from under the piano. The large snake quickly wraps around my feet, and I hear a voice telling me that the small snake is poisonous, and if it bites me, I will die in 10 seconds. Soon, the small snake slithers over, since my feet are wrapped by the boa constrictor type snake. It bites, and I hear a loud voice counting down....10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... I then hear a loud buzz-like electrical sound, and I am jolted awake, soaked in sweat.

I should mention that I have never played piano, except for random key tapping, and we did not own a piano. Also, the old laundry room was very small and cramped. As mentioned, I had this dream about 4 times over a 5 year period.

:shock: I've had my fair share of snake dreams. They aren't fun.

I always have dreams of people close to me dying. :(

Weird.

I had about 6 dreams in succession about snakes. The first one a big fat black snake had a smaller snake growing off of it and I was tearing them apart in the sink. And there were white eyeballs for some reason, instead of black. The second one, there was a giant snake in the middle of the road in the neighborhood I grew up in. The third one, there was marshy grass and there was a long yellow snake swimming around in there, and then I saw a shorter green one. I started looking them up, but it didn't really explain much.

Does everyone dream in color? I read somewhere that a lot of people don't. Or maybe that means they rarely dream in color, but they are capable.

I dream in color, I can taste.. feel.. smell.. hear... it's very entertaining when I realize that I am in a dream :)

Noooooo, not the guppies!!

Oh whew, sorry. That dream is haunting me o_O

Yep I remember the dreams in color... but hear? Nah.

As for the snake dreams, that is very strange. I had one right after a flying dream. I was flying in a strange world where land are just islands surrounded by nothing. At the far side ahead, I saw a dark hole being ripped on the sky and out flew black flying snakes.

Trying to keep water in the aquarium but it wont stop leaking so the fishies jump to their doom and dry up on the carpet. Very hard to remove indeed...

... was that weird?

No, dreams always bring out pieces of our experiences and mix them up into strange stuff...

Have you figured that dream?

I always dream in color and when I am really tired and stressed, my dreams even have credits that roll at the beginning and the end. Freaky, huh?

I have very vivid dreams which I fully enjoy when they are not nightmares. It's always like going down the rabbit hole, I never know what I'm gonna dream about when I go to sleep. I can spend hours upon hours just dreaming all night and all day if it's a very interesting dream, I like to see how far I can go in the dream, and sometimes I can control where my dreams go, and what happens in the dreams. It's almost like astral projection, I swear, it's like I'm completely on a different level when I dream vividly. As a child I had flying dreams but I lost the ability to fly in my dreams during my elementary school years.

I had about 6 dreams in succession about snakes. The first one a big fat black snake had a smaller snake growing off of it and I was tearing them apart in the sink. And there were white eyeballs for some reason, instead of black. The second one, there was a giant snake in the middle of the road in the neighborhood I grew up in. The third one, there was marshy grass and there was a long yellow snake swimming around in there, and then I saw a shorter green one. I started looking them up, but it didn't really explain much.

Does everyone dream in color? I read somewhere that a lot of people don't. Or maybe that means they rarely dream in color, but they are capable.

I always dream in vivid colors.

Back