Belgium King Albert to abdication on July 21,2013

sara1981

Reaction score
Belgium's King Albert II announces abdication
BBC News - Belgium's King Albert II announces abdication

King of Belgium gives up throne in favour of his son because of his 'age and health'
King Albert II of Belgium expected to announce his abdication on live television this afternoon | Mail Online

Belgium's King Albert abdicates on grounds of ill-health
Belgium's King Albert abdicates on grounds of ill-health - Telegraph

Belgium's King Albert II abdicates in favour of his son
Belgium's King Albert II abdicates in favour of his son < Belgian news | Expatica Belgium

King Albert to abdicate on 21 July
King Albert to abdicate on 21 July

He been Sovereign for 20 years since 1993 when his older brother's death

I love royalty news. The next royalty news should be coming soon----the birth of William and Catherine's baby. I can't wait!

I love royalty news. The next royalty news should be coming soon----the birth of William and Catherine's baby. I can't wait!

Royal families = inbreeding.

Sorry. I do not care for any of them. ;)

Okay, that King Albert want to resign from the throne so that his son, Prince Phillipe can become the King. His father is not feeling well with his health and because of his age at 79 years old. Being a King is not an easy job, I think.

Queen Elizabeth II managed to rule over her age but she is still healthy and still can handled all of her works. She is not yet ready to retire unless she want to make an announcement some day. She will decide or the archbishop will decide who is the next ruler either the King or the Queen. :)

Back