being unwell sucks

toffeekukki

Reaction score
so I am currently suffering from the flu or what feels like the flu.
my balance gets affected quite badly. my hearing loss gets worse. I am under a lot of stress. I have not worn my aids much at all this month.
I am also noticing that wax is just basically falling out of my ears.
as much as I try to keep my ears flushed I cannot keep on top of anything. I am struggling with my sinuses so I cannot lay on the left side of my face to clean my right ear. what do you guys do when you have issues like this?

I would go to an audi or ENT. Sounds as if you have an ear or sinus infection. That is not good. Do not put this off, please.

I have got a head cold and slight sinus infection. the pain will subside with painkillers, also I have been given antibiotics for the mild infection.
I also need to have my ears checked when I feel better, the doctor is not too worried but has asked me to have my ears checked as I have what could be 'foreign material' in my ear. but this could also just be hard wax under a layer of soft wax. my nose and headache are due to the sinus gland thingy been blocked due to the infection.
If I had left it I could have ended up needed my sinus fluids been drained. so thankful for you telling me not to wait. even though it is Saturday. I got to see an emergency doctor.
I also got advised not to use my hearing aids. even though i am off balance. I did not question why they said this. as i just wanted to get home to rest.

Probably to let your ears dry out a bit. Give it a few days. And I’m glad you got it checked out. I’ve had my fair share of sinus infections do I know how that hurts!

I am so much better than I was I go back to see my GP on Wednesday.
I am still dizzy, I also still have the headaches but my eye pain is very minimal now same with my nose, my ears seem to be Getting rid of some big lumps of wax, I am sure this will need to also be checked on Wednesday. Ally Cat thank you very much. I am sure I would have been much worse without your advise.

Back