Being on TV Show

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
If you wanted to be on television show, what would it be?

Me? i would loved to be on Real World, Maury, and something else that re active to win some prizes.. but i m deffy wana to be on Real World!!! of course, Deaf people gives the BEST drama show on tv, right? :lol:

Fear Factor...as long as I didn't have to eat anything. I would fail that part. Anything else on that show, I would LOVE to try.

I want to be the first deaf/HOH person to appear on Jeopardy!
I've tried out a few times before and have signed up to try out this summer! Haven't heard anything so don't know if I am going to Boston or Providence (or New York) yet.

I'd want to be on The Shield because that's the only thing I watch on TV. Ooh, maybe Will and Grace, since that's closest to my life. Oooh!!!! Or Queer as Folk!!!

Since you mentioned the Real World... I have to stick this in... About 2-1/2 years ago, I went on a date with Jamie from Real World New Orleans, the whole story is pretty messed up but suffice it to say that I managed to throw up on him. He was really nice about it and even called afterwards... but that is my Real World story. Yay for me.

damn sydile u was on real world? I never saw u on that t.v show did they edited that part out? interestin.. :roll: I wanted to be on road rules cuz I wanted to try travellin but doin missions ugh count me out i just want to be on camera that's all :mrgreen:

:Oops: I wasn't on the show. (See how I forget to say things when my brother is annoying me) This was after filming, he was living back in southern Wisconsin. But, it's a fun story to tell.

Originally posted by deafdyke
I want to be the first deaf/HOH person to appear on Jeopardy!
I've tried out a few times before and have signed up to try out this summer! Haven't heard anything so don't know if I am going to Boston or Providence (or New York) yet.

So do I! I wanna be the first Deaf contestant to appear on Jeopardy! show!!! Actually, the first Deaf-Blind contestant, anyway. :)

I recall when I was a young teenager, I used to flip through the channels using a remote control in search of the show Jeopardy! every night at 7:30. There were times I even knew the answer to the question before the contestants answered to the questions. There was a few times I would yell and sign the answer while my foster mother was sitting across from me reading a book. Imagine seeing the amazed look on her face that a deaf-blind kid knew the answer. I can tell how proud she was of me.

I have not thought of applying for this show even though a few people told me I should. It's just that it's too much hassle getting the interpreters handy because I got the impression that the show "works fast". I no longer am able to watch the show because of my eyesight. It's becoming difficult to read every single phrase of the question and the closed captions. Well, that's okay with me. I got to participate in the real-life Hi-IQ contests with interpreters, anyway.

Last edited:
What TV show do I wish to have a part? I already had a part in a TV show in 1993 on PBS called "Crisis of Caring." Although it was not really an entertainment TV show, it was still a TV show.

What TV show would I like to have a part? Well, let's try this: Family Matters (all-white, that is) and Dr Quinn: The Medicine Woman. Dang, these shows are no longer on the air. :(

i was on deaf mosaic often when i was young, but i would like to be in will n grace. its hella of a funny show.

WOW, Grumpy Kiki... you brought this up.. I just resreaching to find some footages and some tv shows (news mostly).. to see if they have on websites and library.. Because.. since i was little till i was about 23 years old.. I have been on news or few short commericals for our local news.. I have footage tape when i was 23 years old that i did some commerial to support closed captioned on local news.. few nights ago, I shared with my kids to watch that tape.. it was hilarious.. alot of cuts because I cant be a serious and secure.. I always ended up clumsy or laughing..
hehe.

I would love to join The Price is Right, it is famous TV Game. The Price is Right always been air for about 30 years whoa that's long time on the air :eek:

I would like to be on Fear Factor!

"Fear is the mind killer." - Paul Atriedes from DUNE

I would like to be an animated character on "the simpsons"...that would be kind of cool

i wouldnt mind going on FEAR FACTOR (if i can manage to eat some REALLY disgusting things and shove it down my throat without :barf: on the show) and SURVIVOR for the challenge -- and maybe other reality shows -- how abt uhmm whats the name shit *thinking* that show where the contestants are taken worldwide as pairs qq :o cant believe i forgot the title!!!!! *smh*

note: i had JUST remmied!!!!!! its AMAZING RACE hahahah

I love Queer As Folk.... I would always want to be on The Amazing Race.... so much adventures to do!

Back