Being on TV Show

Originally posted by Justin Sane
there is one, milhouse. :o
:laugh2:

45.gif

I had almost had a chance to be on CSI for one of the deaf eposides. I got the letter of invitation but I didn't read it until after it was too late. I was in Florida at that time when my mom got that letter. :(

Originally posted by SmellyFeet
ALIAS... wouldn't it be nice to play Jenifer Garner's lover in that series..:naughty: :naughty:

*gasp* I am going to tell your girlfriend!

just kidding

If I had the chance and a 64 Studebaker, I would ask to be in "My Classic Car" on TNN and bein' on pins n needles as Dennis Gage (the host) beats the shit out of the poor old car!

Another one would be letting Bob Vila trash my house and embarrass myself on TV during Bob Vila's Home Time

but im wishing anyway oh well

Last edited:
Anybody would like to volunteer to write up a letter to Real World if they wuld taken a deaf person to be on that show???

well theres three shows i would love to be on....

NYPD blues, as a deaf victim or a suspect it would be so intresting to do this and play oppisite the female cops hehehe

and other shows deffy FEAR FACTOR, would be SO fun why can't there be a fear factor deaf show for one day in honor of the deaf awareness month

and the other show i would love to be on is SURVIVOR and wear NO HA cuz batteries would be eaten up in just a month and find a way to share the aspect of writing and learning poeple like christy did BUT, go all the way to the last 2 of the contentesants

Originally posted by Sydlie
I'd want to be on The Shield because that's the only thing I watch on TV. Ooh, maybe Will and Grace, since that's closest to my life. Oooh!!!! Or Queer as Folk!!!

Since you mentioned the Real World... I have to stick this in... About 2-1/2 years ago, I went on a date with Jamie from Real World New Orleans, the whole story is pretty messed up but suffice it to say that I managed to throw up on him. He was really nice about it and even called afterwards... but that is my Real World story. Yay for me.

oh serious?! wow! amazing! you are so fuckin lucky!

I ALWAYS wanted to go on date with a real worlder. dammit.

PFTT

Originally posted by Sydlie
:Oops: I wasn't on the show. (See how I forget to say things when my brother is annoying me) This was after filming, he was living back in southern Wisconsin. But, it's a fun story to tell.

you can tell us about the story?

*listening*

I'd love to be on real world.

X-files, but it is finished. dammit. wild on E!, dismissed, mtv, and um, friends, and of course, will & grace!

Back