Being mean for the sake of being mean

It's not so bad after all, eh? :cool:
How's the clean air over there, makes you feel you are breathing healthier?

It's still pretty bad and I'm counting the seconds till I can go home, but I'll survive. The air is really clean. Smells like trees and cows.

This house is nuts though. 3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, like.... 4 stories kinda. Different rooms spread out on different levels but no more than 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and one "other" type room per level above the ground level. Lots of big windows, high ceilings, balconies, and little nooks and hidey holes with chairs or cushions to sit on. I can't imagine living here. I'd get lost or fall down some stairs. It's super pretty and decorated way beyond my ability which consists of martial arts weapons on a table, plushies on a bookshelf, and some wall scrolls on the wall lol

Glad you have internet access for escape! :P The house sounds lovely, but very confusing to me, too. I can't deal with a lot of stairs due to my arthritis, but the outside setting sounds lovely. I am so glad his family likes you. That's a plus! :aw: I understand about hermit existence. I do that myself with my DH these days. I don't put myself in hearing situations that I know will be difficult. I prefer the peace at home with my dog! :mrgreen: I was dreading a family gathering at Black Angus restaurant yesterday because of hearing issues and likely doing my "Mona Lisa" impression of just sitting and smiling because I couldn't make out what people were saying. I did ask for a quiet area when I made the reservation, though, and they came through for me. I sat in the middle of the longer table (7 of us) so I could see everyone, and they spoke up a bit, and I had a great time. It was exhausting because of the extra concentration, but it worked out and I was glad I went. But I dread such gatherings at holidays and such like you, too. I hope the rest of the week goes o.k. for you!

:shock: more bathrooms than bedrooms??

That was kinda my reaction, but they poured their heart and soul designing and building this place by themselves on weekends over 10 years. Who am I to judge? Lol

That was kinda my reaction, but they poured their heart and soul designing and building this place by themselves on weekends over 10 years. Who am I to judge? Lol

Dunno if I could afford the toilet paper for 5 bathrooms! :giggle:...But 5 bathrooms are a blessing and "Thank God for Bathrooms" cause when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

Dunno if I could afford the toilet paper for 5 bathrooms! :giggle:...But 5 bathrooms are a blessing and "Thank God for Bathrooms" cause when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

Yeah, same as my parents house, 8500 sq ft home with 5 bedroom 7.5 bath and guest apt, indoor swimming pool. The most confusing part of the house is that darn electronic lighting system. If I pushed the wrong button, my parent's master bedroom will light up and wake them up in the middle of the night... I don't give a sh*t about them.

Back