Beer thrower

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4eDJs1nrNw]YouTube - Shane Victorino Gets Beer Bath (They got the Wrong Guy:Evidence)[/ame]

I don't think it was funny, that was serious. Victorino was running near full speed toward a brick wall covered by the vine. He could have been distracted and hit wall or get hit by the baseball as well. Im glad they busted that classless fan.

I saw the game and don't even think it is funny at all. That kid has zero respect and shouldn't be in the game. I am glad they have camera to see who did it. Even I am not a Phillies fan, that kid still shouldn't done that and it is NOT even funny at all.

I agree it is not funny. What I found humorous is the fact they accused the wrong guy at first.

Instant re-play mode, would have been excellent in this situation.

At least, it was a plastic cup that was thrown...

After what happened in the past at another game where glass bottles were thrown, vendors changed the way they served beverages.

When I went to the Rangers game, my friend got a bottle of beer. My other friend asked for a different brand that was in a bottle, but they poured it out into a cup for him. He was like, "Huh? Why do I get a cup and he gets a bottle?" The woman explained that the bottle was plastic for the other guy and glass for this guy... so they had to pour it out of the glass into a plastic cup for him.

At least, it was a plastic cup that was thrown...

After what happened in the past at another game where glass bottles were thrown, vendors changed the way they served beverages.

When I went to the Rangers game, my friend got a bottle of beer. My other friend asked for a different brand that was in a bottle, but they poured it out into a cup for him. He was like, "Huh? Why do I get a cup and he gets a bottle?" The woman explained that the bottle was plastic for the other guy and glass for this guy... so they had to pour it out of the glass into a plastic cup for him.

Yeah that is right. Same thing with cans. At football game, there is no bottle at all. Only plastic cups. I would rather have bottle because it is kept cold longer, but cup UGH, oh well...

I wonder how much these professional teams make in a season from people [accidentally] spilling their beer glasses.

No fan should ever throw beer at the players. I know I wouldn't want beer showered all over me.

I remember what s happened to beers throwing by fans at Cleveland Browns last 8 years ago. Fans were out of control. Angered over an overturned call in the final minute, Cleveland fans threw plastic bottles at players and officials and tossed other debris on the field Sunday at the conclusion of Jacksonville's win over the Browns.

Back