Been a while XD ... Well ...

DJYumene

Reaction score
I have been going through a lot over here ... but .. (on forum topic) ...

Well my dad found this audi and I went with him and I liked that he worked with his budget too (helping lower the costs a little) ... I am thinking of going to him to see what he has (last audi kept running me around with the insurance) ...

I did get my old ones repaired, but then realized that it was more trouble than it was worth ... they still don't work very well and at work .. it's the worst .. (picks up the worse static when I go even close to the freezer section -I work at food store- and kind of hard to avoid, I have to pass it all the time for my job)

I did talk with the new audi, but he says he doesn't know much about cros or bi-cros systems ... are they getting outdated or something? I need to just make an appointment tho for test. And he is in my insurance network, so I like that, just hope I don't get ran around again ...

So you hear good in one ear and bad in the other? Can't you just wear a HA in the bad ear or get a BAHA? What's your current audiogram? Welcome back!

So you hear good in one ear and bad in the other? Can't you just wear a HA in the bad ear or get a BAHA? What's your current audiogram? Welcome back!

I am deaf on my right side (since birth), and I do not want to get an implant (baha), scared of surgery. I don't have exact numbers but my good ear is alright, low frequencies I am around 20-25, high frequencies are in normal range (I would post the actual range for each but I don't have my test results; never kept them)

How well does a single powerful HA work in your deaf ear? If you have residual hearing, you may benefit from a such HA letting you tell direction of sound.

How well does a single powerful HA work in your deaf ear? If you have residual hearing, you may benefit from a such HA letting you tell direction of sound.

I don't have any (my first HA was a single one on my deaf ear which did nothing; when I am tested in that ear all I will get is vibrations, no sound)

Back