Be friend for date chat LoL..

White_Flower_Peace

Reaction score
Hi anyone
How are you?
I'm being single and no kids.
I don't have to worries.. better if we should know each other... just slow process ... Not rush..
Maybe some man interest or not interest me? Anyway...
I'm from other countries.
Thank you.

Hello where are you from and am single and looking and by the way I really like you ?
Hi
I'm sorry cuz I didn't reply back this here.Anyway I'm from Philippines.
why are you like me?
If Better chat with me first that we should know each other it's personal of situations

how is philippines now with covid?
i read many problems
Yes But some people not get vaccine.
I heard News people many problem
Because stuck food, pay bill everything no work so better selling for foods, clothes, else. Why they need money for support family use food ,back pay electric, water, else. It's safe I know it's not easy isolation house that is COVID.

Yes But some people not get vaccine.
I heard News people many problem
Because stuck food, pay bill everything no work so better selling for foods, clothes, else. Why they need money for support family use food ,back pay electric, water, else. It's safe I know it's not easy isolation house that is COVID.
Sadly, it's the same in many countries around the world. more and more people are waiting for normal vaccines and not the current nRMA varieties. I hope you are doing OK though. Best of luck to you there

Yup, I'm good thanks .

they are patient until normal back again when no COVID , they must vaccine complete well done.
Thank you for reply.

Back