Bday Pup

PUNKYWOLFY

Reaction score
i just got surprise present from my DAD got me this cute pup for my bday it s TOY SHIH TZU 6 wks old is she cute ? i called her PANDY

Attachments

• MENPANDY.jpg
    MENPANDY.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 27
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! HOW CUTE!!! Cute name!

PUNKYWOLFY said:
i just got surprise present from my DAD got me this cute pup for my bday it s TOY SHIH TZU 6 wks old is she cute ? i called her PANDY

Puppy sure looks cute and adorable...and the name is quite fitting too...Pandy's short for Panda as the puppy looks a bit like a panda bear--I'm sure you'll have a great and enjoyable time getting attached to your new puppy and congrats too! ;)

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: you got a new puppy!!!!???? bring Pandy here!!! I want to see it!!!!! so cute!!!

Happy Birthday and glad to see you got a nice puppy who will love you 100 times back !!!! I have a German Shepard that my sister donated to me for hearing guide dog so I understand perfectly the excitiement & the surprise and the love that was recieved. Ruff !!! Ruff !!!
:birthday: :) :thumb:

here update of my pup pandy TWEETYBIRD did snapshot from her sk2 last wknd is she cute?!? TWEETYBIRD is only first met pandy she already love her niece pandy :lol:

Attachments

• CUTEPANDY.jpg
    CUTEPANDY.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PANDYBALL.jpg
    PANDYBALL.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
yayayyaya i fell in love with her!!!!! i play with her and i spoil her oops!! PW tsk tsk at me for that.. i told pw so what! she is my niece hehehe!

nooo we are best friends for almost 14 yrs this oct..

so there is pic of Pandy and me..

Attachments

• menpandy.jpg
    menpandy.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
Back