BB curve or sidekick 2008 (with camera) Which pic is good or clear?

yagazn

Reaction score
I'm just asking for your opinion.

I used my BB 8700G without camera. Which one is good or clear picture on BB curve or new sidekick 2008 with camera/video recording?. (anyone who buy new sidekick 2008, curious how was it? and how was the video/camera on BB curve?) or are both BB curve/sidekick with camera/video recording the same?.

I need to use camera/video recording for just in case of emergency if anything happens. (I don't want to carry separate camera, I want all in one).

:ty:

Peaceeeee ;)

Last edited:
I saw my friend made a vlog of Sidekick 2008. She didn't mention about Wifi is available for SK 2008. I prefer Blackberry Curve over Sidekick because BB Curve have WIFI. SK 2008 don't have one yet.

Unsupported Browser

My BB Curve's Camera is clear. I have no idea about Sk 2008's camera. I haven't test and play with it yet. But I will. I do not need to buy a new Sidekick 2008. Iphone will be my next.

iphone is never going to be on my list, Pinky - I have my reasons. --- As I have read about the sidekick 2008, it have 2 megapixel camera, rather than the 1.3 crappy one in the previous versions. These sidekicks are good enough for the people who meets the needs, such as Vampy who owns Sidekick 3, which he is pretty much happy with where any other obligations such as cool features are uneccessary but everyone have their own options what they would want and could be useful for them.

For myself, I own a new hipTop (Sidekick) slide which I have owned for a month now, and it has been fantastic, the features what it has inside is what I needed, such it has became popular in Australia now, a lot of people even hearing people can't complain with free SMS, Email, internet, MMS and MSN. For thirty bucks, no worries!

But for the people whio perfers BB, it is since it has better features and matches the people's option, I would love to join the same thing, but unfortunately, it is quite expensive in Australia. Damn Telstra!

I saw my friend made a vlog of Sidekick 2008. She didn't mention about Wifi is available for SK 2008. I prefer Blackberry Curve over Sidekick because BB Curve have WIFI. SK 2008 don't have one yet.

Unsupported Browser

My BB Curve's Camera is clear. I have no idea about Sk 2008's camera. I haven't test and play with it yet. But I will. I do not need to buy a new Sidekick 2008. Iphone will be my next.

Thanks Pinky for the info. Oh, okay. I'm planning to get BB curve but I saw amazing beautiful new bold blackberry but I dunno when release, I think next month or next year **shrug** and for sidekick 2008, I saw on website showing picture and looks cool but I'm not sure about that. I never had sidekick before. I bought my first BB 8700G. Gosh, I want all of them such as Bold, Sidekick and many but money!!!. I don't want to be tempting. Always new cellphone coming up again and again. Geez!.

My cousin have BB curve 8330. I saw someone s Sidekick 2008. BB s video sharing is better and clearer than Sidekick.

And by the way, the people who owns Sidekick LX, I am aware of the limit of video recording -- 20 seconds! :eek3:

Iphone sucks, sorry.

Yea. no video. I saw my HOVRS supervisor s 3g phone last few week ago. that nice but monthly charge is $50. too costly. I dont need to buy it. I will wait to see newer mobile next year or so.

Yeah -- my friend at my work, have one on $99 a month! :eek3:

Thanks dbarovian for the info.

and JClarke, May I ask why IPhone sucks?

Oic..thanks again. let's see who else use BB curve or sidekick 2008 for camera/video recording.

Blackberry has been already in the video business before Sidekick, and Sidekick's not picking up the pace that well. 20 seconds?!

So it's highly likely that Blackberry must has better picture.

I have Blackberry Curve. I think it takes great pictures. Obviously, I am a technical idiot, so I can't say why, but the pictures really are about a good as a regular camera in my opinion.

I'll pass on taking pictures on a phone. Taking pics on a digital camera is 1000 times better than on a smartphone. The quality of the photos on my 2mp camera built in my AT&T 8525 is not that great.

Voice, cause he's hearing

It doesn't matter to hearing, deaf and hoh can use Iphone. I have my several deaf friends own Iphone. They have an ip relay and i711 on their Iphone. You have to install for program.

It doesn't matter to hearing, deaf and hoh can use Iphone. I have my several deaf friends own Iphone. They have an ip relay and i711 on their Iphone. You have to install for program.

He has a data plan included as well. But down here, we can't download v711 here...duh :P

Back