Battery

Frisky Feline

i am a parents of hoh fur girl.

Where did you usually get battery for CI? are there any good discount batteries?

Thank you.

Frisky Feline

For what company's processor? Or are you talking about an hearing aid?

FOr cochlear implant, its cochlear.

I d like to see if is there any discount batteries. i didnt realize how expensive batteries that uses up faster and faster than HA.

so i need more batteries that is for CI only.

good link? thank you BBbaseballboy

candybrowneyes

I d like to see if is there any discount batteries. i didnt realize how expensive batteries that uses up faster and faster than HA.

FF, they have reasonably priced batteries at microbattery.com, I get all my hearing aid batteries there, all kinds even for cochlear :)

PowerON

Get electric eel as pet. Why? It would recharge in no time.

Otherwise, I think scientific should find a way to plug CI to human's natural electric to charge. What? Matrix said we're like a battery.

bbaseballboy123

Assuming you have the freedom, I know batteryplus.com sometimes have great deals.

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
On Ebay, I bought a huge batch of good 675 batteries. They don't expire for two years.

It was a private sale, and I think someone died! :P

dbedave

My daughter has dual implants and uses rechargeable batteries. She has nucleus 5 processors from cochlear corporation, and she gets about 15 hrs on a charge.

bbaseballboy123

My daughter has dual implants and uses rechargeable batteries. She has nucleus 5 processors from cochlear corporation, and she gets about 15 hrs on a charge.

I use the rechargeable batteries all the time, but sometimes I forget to recharge them so i use the disposable batteries, and they actually last me 3 days!