Basic ASL signs to learn

lanapoo

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmEJCpI-qEc]YouTube - The Basic ASL for Hearing to learn.. Ya all deaf know what it is..[/ame]

Have fun guys. :giggle:

BTW, what is the sign at 1:45? Haven't seen that before...

:lol: awesome video :lol:

What I enjoyed most is how this guy kept a total straight face.

can anyone type down the link for me... My internet browser on this site is corrupted (I guess it is a flash player or java issue. Youtube itself is fine)

can anyone type down the link for me... My internet browser on this site is corrupted (I guess it is a flash player or java issue. Youtube itself is fine)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmEJCpI-qEc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Basic ASL for Hearing to learn.. Ya all deaf know what it is..[/ame]

(I don't think Baptist's are supposed to watch!)

I don't even know what it is. The link is still corrupted... I guess the Lord is chastening me right now, telling me "NO, you can't watch it".

better go say my prayers and repent.

I don't even know what it is. The link is still corrupted... I guess the Lord is chastening me right now, telling me "NO, you can't watch it".

better go say my prayers and repent.

How about "THe Deaf Power" show. It is for AUgust 2010

(Excyse nt typing for the time being I had a bleed in the back o lme leftg eye and it is very hard to see anything:)

How about "THe Deaf Power" show. It is for AUgust 2010

(Excyse nt typing for the time being I had a bleed in the back o lme leftg eye and it is very hard to see anything:)

I have a religous joke for that, but I'm not going for it. your eye sounds serious and I hope you are ok.

btw, I have been seeing naked people everyday for 3 years.. could be more.

I worked in a nursing home.

I have a religous joke for that, but I'm not going for it. your eye sounds serious and I hope you are ok.

It's just a progressive disease. It is serious. Butihio[e tg be abooe to work to keei up and you can read what I wruit,

You are in my thoughts

Don't worry . It has been happening for years. The typing is only because of new laptop. And I just found J and F keys have different ID's than my old laptop.

All will be well. Thanks.

Hilarious video. I showed my co-workers today and I laugh harder after I saw how they react to this video. Thanks for sharing.

That video is sooo messed up. That is funny.

Bots, hope you are well.

btw, I have been seeing naked people everyday for 3 years.. could be more.

I worked in a nursing home.

DeafPowerMan show is what it is called. I can not cfind another wya to put it here for you.

Back