Barbie get a body makeover

57 today and Mattel at last making realistic Barbi but still got vaccus looks..Asia not happy Barbi look nothing like them looks nothing like any real person.They say if there was inspiring person in wheel chair they give thought to wheel chair Barbi.Mattel not looked very hard thousands out there who inspirations.

57 today and Mattel at last making realistic Barbi but still got vaccus looks..Asia not happy Barbi look nothing like them looks nothing like any real person.They say if there was inspiring person in wheel chair they give thought to wheel chair Barbi.Mattel not looked very hard thousands out there who inspirations.

Mattel is not doing to good lately and is trying to appear to a wider more people. I never had a Barbie doll and never brought one for my daughter she was really too busy playing outside all the time or going to the park with our friends.

That's cool of new Barbie dolls. :)

I played Barbie dolls when I was young in 90s.

hqdefault.jpg

My sister got one like that for Christmas and we played together.

Personally, I liked my Barbies the way they were. I didn't need my Barbie to like me; she was just a character in my stories that I created. I was a kid--it was Barbie's adventures I was interested in, not her shape. I liked the different outfits that she had that represented a variety of activities. It never occurred to me that we should look like each other.

My first two original Barbies (which I still have) had short bubble cut hairdos. One was blonde and one was red-headed. Sometimes the red head was Della Street (from Perry Mason). Heh, heh. Barbie dated GI Joe (when I could sneak him away from my brother). I built furniture for her and created other accessories.

Personally, I liked my Barbies the way they were. I didn't need my Barbie to like me; she was just a character in my stories that I created. I was a kid--it was Barbie's adventures I was interested in, not her shape. I liked the different outfits that she had that represented a variety of activities. It never occurred to me that we should look like each other.

My first two original Barbies (which I still have) had short bubble cut hairdos. One was blonde and one was red-headed. Sometimes the red head was Della Street (from Perry Mason). Heh, heh. Barbie dated GI Joe (when I could sneak him away from my brother). I built furniture for her and created other accessories.

My mother have vintage Barbie dolls that got in 60s and she kept as collection in garage.

I never played with my dolls like that I didn't have a lot of dolls . I had a walking talking doll named Winnie ,I still have her. She is 65 yo . I had 2 dolls that I really couldn't play with , one had a fruit basket that was too heavy on her head . Her head kept falling back . Do you remember the paper dolls that had hair you could bush? I like them more than Barbie .
I think my mom brought us dolls so she could play with them. I once told a teacher my mom played with my dolls . :giggle:

That's cool of new Barbie dolls. :)

I played Barbie dolls when I was young in 90s.

It just PC and patronising let's see realistic Ken at 57 flab balled and drooping

It just PC and patronising let's see realistic Ken at 57 flab balled and drooping

I don't think it is PC - makeover is about give more options for different body models.

A spokesman for Martell said unlikely barbi will have dropped boobs or disabled there wording was needs be inspirational so what is inspirational about silicone boobs Mybe Barbi face should be given the Botox look.
57 years and little girls toys Barbi my little pony don't say a lot about us humans

A spokesman for Martell said unlikely barbi will have dropped boobs or disabled there wording was needs be inspirational so what is inspirational about silicone boobs Mybe Barbi face should be given the Botox look.
57 years and little girls toys Barbi my little pony don't say a lot about us humans

What about Barbie with tattoos or pierced nose ? :giggle:

Did Barbi ever have kids stick few stretch marks on her to.

That make me laugh Ken no nads.so Barbi did that to him a lesson to all men who only want bimbo

I can't add personal experience to this "Barbie" thread because I am just a bit older than those of you that had one. Depending of if you go by when the doll made its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York on March 9, 1959 (from a Google search) or when she really became generally available to the public I was either a Junior or Senior in high school. Thus, past the age to be playing with dolls.

Well... what about your daughter or granddaughter, did they have Barbie?

I can't add personal experience to this "Barbie" thread because I am just a bit older than those of you that had one. Depending of if you go by when the doll made its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York on March 9, 1959 (from a Google search) or when she really became generally available to the public I was either a Junior or Senior in high school. Thus, past the age to be playing with dolls.

Well... what about your daughter or granddaughter, did they have Barbie?

They don't exist. I am single and never had kids — no nieces either as I was an only child.

Back