Baltic Sea Anomaly

Steinhauer

Reaction score
I have been following this story since the discovery last year:

Baltic Sea UFO Hunters Look To Identify Mystery Object

Then, they discovered two anomalies. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...146447345.html

They have already dived down there and released this today:

Baltic Anomaly USO: “This Is No Game” Says OceanX Team | Truthfall

The crew that found this, was the same crew mentioned in Rockin Robin's post about the oldest Champagne found in a shipwreck:

http://www.alldeaf.com/strange-stupid-news/84289-cork-popped-oldest-shipwrecked-champagne.html

Enjoy this mystery :wave:

The facts again.

There are THREE objects of interest – the main circular anomaly, a smaller secondary object like a “Gothic church window” 200 metres away and a 90ft high and 900ft wide rock outcrop with a crack running through it some 1500 metres South. The team have stated they are not really interested in the second anomaly, although the reason for this is unclear, given that it may be a fragment of the main anomaly that broke off on impact.
The objects lie in 80-85 metres depth of water.
Visibility is 2-3 feet maximum.
The object is 60 metres (approx 200ft wide) roughly equivalent to the wingspan of Boeing 747.
The main circular anomaly is not a rock formation.
Russian and US Navy ships are NOT looking for the object, nor are they blocking the OceanX team – this is unsubstantiated rumour. The annual BALTOPS operation has nothing to do with the OceanX exploration.

Baltic USO Anomaly: Expedition To Find The Truth | Truthfall

The Ocean Explorer

2012-06-15

NEWS RELEASE

15/6/2012, PRESS RELEASE

THE TREASURE HUNTERS, OCEAN X TEAM, DISCOVERED SOMETHING UNIQUE WHEN THEY DOVE DOWN TO THE MYSTERIOUS CIRCLE-SHAPED OBJECT IN THE BALTIC SEA

Treasure hunters confirm they have found something abnormal in the seabed

STOCKHOLM, Sweden, June 15, 2012

The Ocean X Team dove down to the circle-shaped object in the Baltic Sea and met something they never experienced before. First they thought it was just stone or a rock cliff, but after further observations the object appeared more as a huge mushroom, rising 3-4 meters/10-13 feet from the seabed, with rounded sides and rugged edges. The object had an egg shaped hole leading into it from the top, as an opening. On top of the object they also found strange stone circle formations, almost looking like small fireplaces. The stones were covered in something resembling soot.

“During my 20-year diving career, including 6000 dives, I have never seen anything like this. Normally stones don’t burn. I can’t explain what we saw, and I went down there to answer questions, but I came up with even more questions “, says Stefan Hogeborn, one of the divers at Ocean X Team.

The path to the object itself can be described as a runway or a downhill path that is flattened at the seabed with the object at the end of it.

“First we thought this was only stone, but this is something else. And since no volcanic activity has ever been reported in the Baltic Sea the find becomes even stranger. As laymen we can only speculate how this is made by nature, but this is the strangest thing I have ever experienced as a professional diver“, continues Peter Lindberg, one of the founder Ocean X Team.

Right now, scientists are examining samples from the circle-shaped object, and experts in sonar imaging are processing data from the ship to hopefully shed more light over the mysterious object.

So what do you think it is?

I originally thought that it could be part of some wreckage - a gun turret or something. But, it is much too large to be a turret. Then, I thought perhaps a rock formation, but that was ruled out last week.

I am thinking it may be a volcanic "vent" of some kind - but according to the dive team, there has never been any volcanic activity in the Baltic Sea.

They are going back next week with more equipment to study it further. Possibly, they are going to snake a camera down that egg shaped opening.

It is just a big mystery.

No idea. There is not enough data or hard evidence to be able to say what it is. I can't even entertain the idea that the seabed down there was once land on top of the ground, and a mining disaster from thousands or millions of years ago triggered a water flooding of the entire mining operation, and maybe the thing crashing on top was enough to create this phenomenon of breaking the entire ground area above the "new" sea and caused the whole thing to sink into the sea.

Who knows. Pure conjecture on everyone's part at this time. It could be anything. If there was anything I learned from UFO hoaxes back in the 80s, that is do not trust a dang thing until you actually see it yourself, and you find yourself riding on this thing through the air, through space, and you see the aliens. THEN we have something to talk about. Otherwise, it's just fantasy because we are so freaking bored with life here that we are looking for something extra beyond what we know. Apparently, we are excitement, mystery junkies.

YOU, Steinhauer... You started this. You have the responsibility of staying on top of this thread through to its conclusion, whether it be they find out what it is or alldeaf.com finally folds up shop after a few decades of operation and the thread disappears along with it.

That video about the people "guessing" on paper what MIGHT be down there was a complete waste of my time, better spent on listening to tripping didgeridoo rhythms. We're deaf, right? You know that Youtube captioning doesn't work, right? Right??

I couldn't hear what they were saying in the RV video either. The people "guessing" were Military trained Remote Viewers from the now declassified Stargate Project (the FBI uses them):

Stargate Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That does NOT mean I think they are credible - but the U.S. Government spent a lot of money keeping the Project a secret and researching this stuff (There is a movie called "The Men Who Stare at Goats" which talks about it).

I tried to find a transcript of what they thought it was - will look for one later (I have to get up at 4:30 a.m. and am off to bed). :wave:

edit to add link: Here it is http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/baltic-sea-uso-identified-146447345.html

and one Remote Viewer claimed it had an egg shaped hole in the center .... interesting.

Last edited:
Back