Balance your bad/good bacteria with Flora and take it out of the body - Sun Chlorella

Dannie

Reaction score
This may seem far-fetched to a few, but if your health is in dwindling mode or if you have survived death by what-ever means, this would mean something possibly.......

I was reading this book about the dangers of antibiotics from the Library and what you can do to re-balance your health, the main priority is to balance the bad bacteria with the good bacteria so you need Flora to maintain the balance and their are more bacteria in your body than cells.

"The Antibiotic Alternative", the Natural Guide to Fighting Infection and Maintaining a Healthy Immune System, by Cindy L. A. Jones, PhD.

Now after also reading that (and I've wasted so much money and time recovering before I learned about proper flora (there's many different types you get get for different reasons) I also read another article on Sun Chlorella, the amazing super-food of the Orient., and if like me ...

... surrounded everyday by toxins - from your family using soaps, perfumes, cleaning products that affect you, etc the Sun Chlorella will REALLY help along with some Flora.

This is the website of Sun Chlorealla, the Amazing Secret of the Orient one line below
Sun Chlorella

And to those who scoff at this, well your life is not dwindling, and you may not have liver damage and too may toxins and bad bacteria in your body that Medicine isn't helping you with!

And I was also at a Free Seminar at the Naturopathic College of Canada yesterday on Detox and learned a few good tidbits:

There are 2 pathways of the liver, and when the 2nd pathway is slower than the 1st pathway you are sensitive to smells, can't stand frangrances, etc....

The 2 Liver Pathways are:

#1: Cytochrome p450:

Mg, Copper, Broccoli, Cabbage. (not all the information here)

#2: Oxidase System:
Zinc, Selenium, B Vitamins, Folic AcidGlutathione, Glycine, Cysteine, MO, acetyl-CoA (I think it's CoA, not sure)

And if you don't have a high-fibre diet, nothing binds to the toxins!

So I highly recommend based on my own experience and what I've learned (and I learned too late because I've wasted so much money already)! is:

You need Flora and Fibre to balance the good/bad bacteria and replenish the good bacteria in your body.

You need to be able to clean the toxins OUT of the body, and with both Flora and Sun Chlorella I truly do believe these can be the fastest ways, unless you do Far-Infrared Sauna's, which is actually the other best way.

Far-Inrared Sauna's do not disturb your lungs when your recovering from pneumonia, while regular sauna's do! (but even with far-inrared Sauna's, you NEED Flora and who knows if it helps your liver / may help with the ears??

One really good book on the Liver is:

"The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush" by Andreas Moritz.

- VERY INTERESTING - I've learned stuff reading bits of this book I've been complaining to doctors about for YEARS, and all those problems stemmed from my liver and gallblader (although nobody would even guess, and Medical Tests just don't watch these things, and doctor's don't have a clue about these things) / Even Naturopathic Doctors (the one I'am seeing doesn't know half the stuff I'am asking about)!

For example if you have a crust that develops at the corner bottom of your lips (which a friend says in common nowadays because her doctor said this and it's too much acid), in this book, it mentions the cause of the problem has to do with the Liver, Gallblader and Spleen - I've had this problem for about 5 years, and Cetaphil is the only soap I can ever use, but I've figuring out that yogurt-type beneficial bacteria will probably be way better along with using the Bali-Sun Coconut Oil (Bali Sun Coco - Online soon! - Bientôt en ligne!) as a moisturizer.

Trust me, when I don't use moisturizer, it's like my cheeks are cracking and my skin is being pulled!, all because of the liver, and doctor's never knew!

Did I also mention that if you have rosy red cheeks, it's an indication you have low stomach acid, which causes a higher level of bad bacteria, and not so much good bacteria and when I purchased "HCL and Pepsin" (one product in some health stores) I had no more redness, looked 10 years younger and don't look pale anymore! Doctor's never knew!, but I have marks on my face that I may not be able to erase all because I never knew it was the Liver, Gallbladder, Spleen and my low stomach acid, didn't know about flora, and Sun Chlorella (okay heard about it) but doctor's couldn't simply tell me this!

So the antibiotic that almost killed me more than 15 times (Biaxin) costs me $3000.00 to recover (because doctor's can't help) and I should of just used proper flora and Sun Chlorella to begin with, and never knew!

So if this helps just one person reading this, it's worth it!

thanks for an interesting article.. :)

sure it is not a scam? hmm...

I would be a bit skeptical of anyone with a PhD offering medical advise. Their PhD could be in comparative religions or fine arts or anything totally unrelated to medicine or science. I think I would prefer to get my medical advise from an M.D. Just because someone has Dr. in front of their name doesn't mean they practice medicine or are qualified to give out medical advise.

Back