Bad News from Tweetybird

Tweetybird, oh man, I am so sorry!! Pls hang in there.... be strong. U and all ur family are in my praying and thoughs... :grouphug: Once again be strong!

And thanks Dreamdeaf... for the share!

Awwww poor girl. Her mom is in my prayers and i hope for a speedy recovery and a life long remission

Tweety,

your mother is in my thoughs, and I will keep her in my thoughts to make sure she fights her cancers :)

Please do update with us, or go thru DD anyway :)

I know DD is such a sweet lady to keep all of us update for you Tweety!

Lots of HUGS for you from me :)

Wendy

hang in there!

Tweety Bird, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's cancer and surgery. I remember when my own mom was diagnosed with cancer. Surround yourself with friends and family as a support group. You and your mother are in my thoughts.

TWEETYBIRD I just shocked and cant sleep good when i got msg from u on friend s sk growled i m awkward with sk anyway i'm sowwy to hear abt ur mom. i hope ur mom get well full recovery soon and beat cancer. i know it not easy i know ur mom is strong fighter. u both in my though, think positive and take it easy :hug:

Thank you for relaying the message to us, DreamDeaf.

TweetyBird - I apologize for not being around as much as I should have been but I wanted to say - Please do not despair and do hang in there as much as you can. Do stay strong and do not give up on hope. I hope your mother will make it through. While the cancer is not a good thing to have but to know about it, It will give you a chance to spend more time with your mother and to be there with her all the way. It is clear that you do care about your mother very dearly. I'll be saying a prayer for you and your family through this. :hug:

Thanks everyone for support, love... :) i am doing ok, stress and not ready to accpet yet.. so i found out more, my mom have appt dr on may 1 to discuss abt surgery... then we will know more.. sigh.. i found out abt my mom, last week on wed night and i didnt sleep for 45 hrs, been cried hard, out of control and lil crazy.. i really love and cherish my mom. she is my best friend.. i am only child and very close to her.. i dont know what to do, i was shock and speechless.. i pgr DD and told her and she was there and comfortabled me, i was alone while my fiance was at work, i felt alike i wanna SCREAMMM and pull my hair out!!!! wanna to say WHY WHY WHY MY MOM??!?!? i was not accpet, my eyes swell from cried lot lot... so i pgr my fiance to came home from work, he shocked abt this, he was there with me, i didnt eat much alike 4 times in 45 hrs.. so i finally sleep last thursday late night for 9 hrs and now better much sleep but i am think postive abt my mom and be there what she need me.. i dont care abt what waste gas on car.. i wanna make sure my mom is okay and need something.. *tearing* whew.. ok... thanks for support again.. :)

Awwwwwwwww TB :hug:, I know hon, I know... :(

I'll keep her in my prayers, just keep being there for her and stay positive cause she does need your support and your love...

Awwwwwwwww TB :hug:, I know hon, I know... :(

I'll keep her in my prayers, just keep being there for her and stay positive cause she does need your support and your love...

*tearing* yea i am going be brave for my mom since rebelgirl's and her hubby talked thru with me last sat.. i cried oh girl and i feel better talked with them and my fiance tooo.. :hug:

*tearing* yea i am going be brave for my mom since rebelgirl's and her hubby talked thru with me last sat.. i cried oh girl and i feel better talked with them and my fiance tooo.. :hug:

:eyes become watery: I feel ya hon, I'm glad RebelGirl and her hubby talked to you last week, that's what you just need, IS a friend who understands your pain and know where you are coming from on this....

:hug: :ily:

:eyes become watery: I feel ya hon, I'm glad RebelGirl and her hubby talked to you last week, that's what you just need, IS a friend who understands your pain and know where you are coming from on this....

:hug: :ily:

yea since her hubby's real father passed away long time ago, and rebel's mom passed away almost 2 yrs ago so they undy how my feeling pain and talked me thru.. i am glad.. thanks sweetie.. :hug: :ily:

Sweetie..I totally understand that....my adopted mom (really my grandma) was dying and I was SHOCKED! But I knew it is her time. I think she had a cancer but I can be wrong. I didn't really ask much from my aunt. And I didn't 'cry'. I was in so shock that she was gone. It has been almost 10 years. :( Now I am crying...I miss her...I understand your pain. I wish I am there to comfort you but I am way too far away. Dang! I am glad that your finance and Rebel girl is there for you, no matter how much you need it. And go visit your mom as much as you can. May 1st? That's next week. Keep me posted.

If you need talk, you know where I'll be at. VP me, or IM me anytime you want (unless I am at home ha)

:hug: :ily: you're such a wonderful friend!
Thanks everyone for support, love... :) i am doing ok, stress and not ready to accpet yet.. so i found out more, my mom have appt dr on may 1 to discuss abt surgery... then we will know more.. sigh.. i found out abt my mom, last week on wed night and i didnt sleep for 45 hrs, been cried hard, out of control and lil crazy.. i really love and cherish my mom. she is my best friend.. i am only child and very close to her.. i dont know what to do, i was shock and speechless.. i pgr DD and told her and she was there and comfortabled me, i was alone while my fiance was at work, i felt alike i wanna SCREAMMM and pull my hair out!!!! wanna to say WHY WHY WHY MY MOM??!?!? i was not accpet, my eyes swell from cried lot lot... so i pgr my fiance to came home from work, he shocked abt this, he was there with me, i didnt eat much alike 4 times in 45 hrs.. so i finally sleep last thursday late night for 9 hrs and now better much sleep but i am think postive abt my mom and be there what she need me.. i dont care abt what waste gas on car.. i wanna make sure my mom is okay and need something.. *tearing* whew.. ok... thanks for support again.. :)

:tears: Awww, I know how you feel, Tweetie :hug: the hardest part is recovering someone so dear to you have cancer, sometimes nobody knows what to do, what to say. But, let me tell you one thing, You got some real great friends who cares a great amount of deal for you, and we will be there for you as long as it takes. I'm glad Rebelgirl was there for ya, You need someone like that for comforting. Hang in there sweetie. :ily:

Sweetie..I totally understand that....my adopted mom (really my grandma) was dying and I was SHOCKED! But I knew it is her time. I think she had a cancer but I can be wrong. I didn't really ask much from my aunt. And I didn't 'cry'. I was in so shock that she was gone. It has been almost 10 years. :( Now I am crying...I miss her...I understand your pain. I wish I am there to comfort you but I am way too far away. Dang! I am glad that your finance and Rebel girl is there for you, no matter how much you need it. And go visit your mom as much as you can. May 1st? That's next week. Keep me posted.

If you need talk, you know where I'll be at. VP me, or IM me anytime you want (unless I am at home ha)

:hug: :ily: you're such a wonderful friend!

aww i undy that.. :hug: :ily:

:tears: Awww, I know how you feel, Tweetie :hug: the hardest part is recovering someone so dear to you have cancer, sometimes nobody knows what to do, what to say. But, let me tell you one thing, You got some real great friends who cares a great amount of deal for you, and we will be there for you as long as it takes. I'm glad Rebelgirl was there for ya, You need someone like that for comforting. Hang in there sweetie. :ily:

yea thanks sweetie for undy how my feeling.. yea u are right abt this.. :) :hug: :ily:

This thread here touch my heart... :tears: I know how you feel, Tweetybirdie... I know it's pain to see how your belove one suffers... I thinking of you :hug: and hope everything goes smooth for your mom.

Tweetybird... I do hope ya will have the strength to be able to deal with this going on with your mom... I did have to somehow get the strength to deal with what was happening to my mom when we were told she had cancer and the days of driving her to the city for treatments and then driving to hospital to bring her there when she was weakened enough that she was unable to do more walking or speaking or whatever... the last several months up to her passing was bad enough for me as I have had to see her in bed sleeping and then waking up to hear us and crying and etc.. I do miss Mom as well as Dad.. it does pain me very much to read what ya are going thru now.. hang on there, and ya will have the strenght ya need to go thru more days like this and etc...

This thread here touch my heart... :tears: I know how you feel, Tweetybirdie... I know it's pain to see how your belove one suffers... I thinking of you :hug: and hope everything goes smooth for your mom.

:hug: u have a soft heart.. :) thanks for thinking of me..

Hang there Tweetybird,

Hope your mom will recovery beat the cancer treatment and be stay strong around mom need you arms w/you..

you're my prayer.

Back