Bad News from Tweetybird

Oh man! I am sorry to hear about that. Hang in there...your mother is lucky to have a sweet and caring daughter like u to be there for her time of need. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear your mother's health. I really hope that your mother will be okay after the surgery. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your mother.

However disheartening the news is, it's nice to see many in here reaching out, keeping her and mom in their thoughts, prayers. :ty:

Likewise, I'll keep your mom, you (Tweetybird) in my prayers as well. Please do hang in there-- :hug:

Also, thanks for passing along the news DreamDeaf-- :ty:

~RR

**HUGS TweetyBird** That is the most difficult news to go through especially with your mom. It is really horrifying. I realize you and your mom are very close so I'm praying very hard for you guys. Be strong TweetyBird your mom really needs you. **HUGS**

Oh dear! I hope in surgery, they'll catch the cancer in time.
I hope your mom will recover from this. I'm sure she will because she's got you and your wedding to live for. Hang in there, Tweety.

When I got your message this morning, I felt bad and want to drive to your hometown to give you a big hug. You deserve to have a lot of hugs! I know I told you that I was sorry but I want to say I am so sorry to hear about what happened, hope everything will be ok. Just please let me know how it goes when she gets surgery. Just tmail me anytime if you need to talk, I am here for you girl. *Hugs* I will pray for your mom!

I'm very sorry to hear your mother's facing uterine cancer, and I sincerely hope the treatment/recovery goes as smoothly as possible. You're in my thoughts.

Tweetybird,
Your in my thoughts and prayers that your mom will be a survivor. You have all of our support here and do take a much time needed to be with family especially your mom.

TweetyBird, I didn't know til I read this now. I'm sorry about your mom's cancer and I certainly am keeping your mom in my prayers and you too for your strength. Keep us updated on how your mom is doing whenever you are in AD, or let DreamDeaf know. You have lots of friends who are supporting you. :grouphug:

Sorry to hear ur mom not well and pray and hope she will recover soon. Just hang in there and just take a day at a time and be thankful that she still here with you. Will keep you and your mom in my prayers.

Oh Tweety.. *huggs*..

I am so sorry to hear this.... You and your mom.. plus your whole family.. are in our prayers...

Huggs.. xo

Tweety

Pray for you and your Mom during the difficult time. My mom went through for four years with extremely painful. I miss my mom, she gone 17 years ago in May 12th. :( Mom and daughter always be closer each other.

Mom always be with you where you are. Stay in strong for your Mom.

Hugs :hug:

TB, I am sorry to hear about your mother. I think it is good they discovered it now, so that they can go on treating it now before too late. I wish your mother a comfortable recovery from this disease and remember, a lot of people are here to support you.

Oh sista, I am so sorry abt your mother. Your mother will fight and survive. All we do is think positive. We are here for you. You both are in my prayers. :hug: sista.

I'm so sorry, I haven't been in here almost over a week...

Tweetybirdie.. you know your mother is in my thoughts everyday... I think about her and really do hope she'll be okay. I know she has been so sick in the last couple of months and had show very high white blood cells and that it was a possibility It would be cancer. I know your mother is a fighter, she's strong. We'll all get thru this. Hugs, tweetybirdie.

TweetyBird, hang in there..I know how you feel, be strong.

My mom went through with cervix, uterus, and breast cancers all total in her life. She was around 22 years old when cervix removed, then she was around 35 years old to have uterus removed, then she was 42 years old to have breast cancer.

I know it is not quite easy to see your mom to be illness, but she needs your support. Then again, hang in there.

Back