Bad News but survived!

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I just wanted to say something! Last Sunday the 1st of June early morning at approx. 6:25am I was driving and was on the way to grocery store (Albertson's), while I was driving toward to the red stop light at intersection and when the green light turn on (arrow like turn curve, not turn right) and I just went on to drive after the green light turned on and passed, then all of suddenly the truck ran in front of me and we (as both of me and other driver) hit each other. My car was so totalled and unable to drive. After my car and the truck hit, we were not injure.. My car saved my life.. The other driver's truck had tire and way left arm damaged but can be repaired but my car couldn't.. I thank God that I survived without any injury! I am so sad that my car was so totalled. My kids were not with me, lucky whew! My kids were with my bf since it was Sunday and it was his day off! When It occured and the cops called him and scared him. He rushed our kids to go with him to the location where my car had accident! I am happy I am alive with no injury cause my car saved my life with no airbags or anything without scratches! However when the accident happened! After hitting and my car spinned out and I was scared and stunned and thought I was hitting train but turned out to be truck.. The fault was the truck cause the other driver was in real hurry and sped and passed the red light!

But after that I am having so difficult times when I sleep cause of bad dreams with accident! Have u had bad dreams when you had car accident?

Wow, you're lucky to be alive from that accident. I'm curious, how can your car save your life?

Wow, you're lucky to be alive from that accident. I'm curious, how can your car save your life?

Yeah . How can my car save my life? You know my car is very totalled which my car smashed front engine and the engine was totalled bad damaged and can't be fixed.. U know most cars have airbags and when my car hit and the airbag did not come out which it was supposed to but turned out I am alive. My car was "Hyundai" since when we purchased it earlier this yr and the sale man told my bf that if either of us had accident, then the engine would go down instead of go straight to injury either of us. My car was supposed to have airbag but didn't. I was supposed to be injury but survived it.

Yeah . How can my car save my life? You know my car is very totalled which my car smashed front engine and the engine was totalled bad damaged and can't be fixed.. U know most cars have airbags and when my car hit and the airbag did not come out which it was supposed to but turned out I am alive. My car was "Hyundai" since when we purchased it earlier this yr and the sale man told my bf that if either of us had accident, then the engine would go down instead of go straight to injury either of us. My car was supposed to have airbag but didn't. I was supposed to be injury but survived it.

Wow, that sounds really scary! That hyundai must have failed to perform during an accident.

I just wanted to say something! Last Sunday the 1st of June early morning at approx. 6:25am I was driving and was on the way to grocery store (Albertson's), while I was driving toward to the red stop light at intersection and when the green light turn on (arrow like turn curve, not turn right) and I just went on to drive after the green light turned on and passed, then all of suddenly the truck ran in front of me and we (as both of me and other driver) hit each other. My car was so totalled and unable to drive. After my car and the truck hit, we were not injure.. My car saved my life.. The other driver's truck had tire and way left arm damaged but can be repaired but my car couldn't.. I thank God that I survived without any injury! I am so sad that my car was so totalled. My kids were not with me, lucky whew! My kids were with my bf since it was Sunday and it was his day off! When It occured and the cops called him and scared him. He rushed our kids to go with him to the location where my car had accident! I am happy I am alive with no injury cause my car saved my life with no airbags or anything without scratches! However when the accident happened! After hitting and my car spinned out and I was scared and stunned and thought I was hitting train but turned out to be truck.. The fault was the truck cause the other driver was in real hurry and sped and passed the red light!

But after that I am having so difficult times when I sleep cause of bad dreams with accident! Have u had bad dreams when you had car accident?

I am glad you were not hurt. About bad dreams, in my last car I was hit by a 17 year old boy who ran red light. I got some injuries, and I do still have bad dreams and I am always afraid at stoplights that someone might hit me. But I have less than before so I think it gets better.

Wow, that sounds really scary! That hyundai must have failed to perform during an accident.

Yeah I know but right now its in investigating. But the other driver took blame cause he drove too speed and was in hurry and got ticket. Anyway my car is in investigating. It is really strange! I have to wait for about a week to find out from investigator and find out early next week not this week... I am so glad I am not hurt! Thank God! I hate ER lol

I am glad you were not hurt. About bad dreams, in my last car I was hit by a 17 year old boy who ran red light. I got some injuries, and I do still have bad dreams and I am always afraid at stoplights that someone might hit me. But I have less than before so I think it gets better.

Oh I see. Yea I always afraid of that cause never know it would happend. But this time arghh I first thought it was train but turned out to be truck. Cause every time I dreamed and seeing like train running fast like truck sped and passed red light. It scares me. Now I am not driving for a while cause of terrify of the lights. Also it reminded me of the 1st accident when I was 1st married and was not driving. My ex hubby was driving while drunk I was in bad injury and the court forced my ex hubby and his mother to pay all that insurance caused my ex hubby lied to cops that he had car insurance but he didn't! He injured three people (include myself)

Yeah I know but right now its in investigating. But the other driver took blame cause he drove too speed and was in hurry and got ticket. Anyway my car is in investigating. It is really strange! I have to wait for about a week to find out from investigator and find out early next week not this week... I am so glad I am not hurt! Thank God! I hate ER lol

Yea, you are lucky you are not hurt at all. I'm sure they are baffled for that happening.

Having the car hit is better than having your body hit... heh. :D

It may have been a good thing that the airbag didn't work, too. Some times the airbag itself can cause injuries (some of them can come out very quickly... people have had their nose broken, glasses smashed into face, etc...)

It may have been a good thing that the airbag didn't work, too. Some times the airbag itself can cause injuries (some of them can come out very quickly... people have had their nose broken, glasses smashed into face, etc...)

True enough.

Yeah, I know what u mean. My car airbag didn't work, glasses broken, window wipers and other damaged only airbag. My driver door was badly damaged and the passenger door was badly damaged also! Only airbag was not coming out!

dang glad u are doing good and good thing god was with you when the accident occurred.. :)

Ack, It's a good thing you came out of it safely but that's got to be scary. You know, things can be replaced but a life is never able to be replaced.

You were very lucky to come out unscathed. Someone upstairs was looking after you.

wow you are so lucky to survive the accident.
i am glad that you are ok it did scare me when i read your story but i am glad that you are ok smile

Jesus - cant believe it! Very glad to hear that you escaped unscathed in this accident ESPECIALLY when hit by a truck head-on!! It is puzzling that your Hyundai car failed to deploy. You can easily sue them for that since the accident is meticulously documented by cops. Best case scenario... Hyundai will offer you a free vehicle or 2 with all luxury packages and gas money :hmm: I prefer Kia since it's better made than Hyundai. btw Hyundai owns Kia.

To answer your question - no I don't get bad dreams from anything traumatic. I don't know why but perhaps over years I became callous to such events probably due to being in the situations quite a handful of times and being a adrenaline junkie.

It really pisses me off that most accidents around here are due to people being in a hurry. A month ago, I was riding with my gf and we were going to thru at intersection. This foolish young girl yapping away on cell phone, driving a massive SUV (i think Lincoln Navigator) nearly T-boned us as she sped up to go thru yellow light which turned to red light. She was just 1 foot away from our car :pissed:

wow, it's scary!!!! You are very lucky to be survive... I'm really glad that you are unhurt and survive!

What Jolie_77 said is very true.

Back