bad girl club

HorseRace

Reaction score
this show was not mine favorite.. but i enjoy watching this because i laugh at them as they are soo stupid!

i know they are bad girls! yup

what do you think of this show? have you seen this show yet?

I've watched it once or twice.

It just bores me when I watch these reality tv shows.

i just edit .. opps lol i forgot to put "not" .. it between was and mine.

jo yea it bored but i enjoy how dumb they are lol!

I've seen it...too much drama and obviously these girls arent very smart either. :roll:

What is it? What's channel? Never heard of it :dunno2: :D

vampyro, phillip it is too much drama show but better than nothing for me to watch.. anyway it is about a girl group to have roommate each other.. they argue, fight , etc.. talking.. blah.. discuessing, blah.. but they are really bad girl and stupid! rme!

channel is OXYGN .

I've never heard of it. What is it about?

Have you ever watched Real World or Road Rules on MTV? Or, Big Brothers?

This is as similar as to these reality tv shows. It's about getting these "bad" girls together to room up together in a house for 3 months.

What they do is get each girl that are exotic dancers, girls who have been in trouble with the law, girls who would dare to cause a fight, girls who would bitch out at anyone else for no apparent reason. It's just mainly a cause for drama, so and on.

It's on Oxygen Channel.

The Bad Girls Club TV Show, Series - Pictures & Photos, Videos, Bad Girl Blogs & Extras, Cast Profiles & Bios | Oxygen

yea.. jo few girls who i dont like! only 2 i like.. they seem ok to me.. but still not trust at all anyway rme! lol!

Back