Back to the Future - Date is Today

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
606673468.jpg

Remember in Back To the Future, where Doc sets the DeLorean to a future date? That date is TODAY!
Still no hover boards or flying cars though :roll:

Tell us... What year would you like to travel to???

Right. wrong date not June27, 2012

552661_10151851004260447_75679865_n-300x187.jpg

Hoax!!

Do you know that scene in Back To The Future when Doc sets the DeLorean to a future date and off they go? Despite what you’ve seen on Facebook and Twitter, today is not that day.

A Photoshopped image of the future date from the film has been making the rounds online, indicating that characters such as Doc and Marty McFly travel via their time-machine car to June 27, 2012 from October 26, 1985.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tf8mPsvcOs]Back to the Future, Future Date - YouTube[/ame]

http://mashable.com/2012/06/27/back-to-the-future-hoax/?replytocom=18213535

Last edited:
That's second time, they spread the hoax date. It happen 2 years ago and now this year. People who post about Today is Back to the Future, isn't TRUE fan.

Even if you don't know the exact date, you'd remember it was all about going 30 years into the past or future (until lighting strikes, at least)

Easy to noticed which it's fake. It's dont make sense to me that "0" is too close to "1" around each from "2012"

stock-photo-399523-digital-numbers.jpg

Like that. "0" is far away from "1" Also you see "2"012 at wrong location.

Right on it's faked.. The bold in the original settings and the narrow in the top just faked except the all of the "Time" are in bold. Even the orange just faked and red in the original..

I noticed that is very wrong because I have FREE DVDs set from the Universal Studios mailed to me directly. Nice of them. They gave it to me in 2002. Since I watched many times, I know the year is 2015 in the Part II when Doc had to bring Marty and his girlfriend to the future to rescue Marty McFly Jr. from getting himself in trouble.

There are more, look at the town plaza, the USA Today in that future.

Unfortunately, the clock tower featured in the movie has burned down a few years ago at a widespread studio fire. So, there are no clock tower to start with and no flying cars and all. As for the hoverboard, they actually invented it but they covered up because of safety reasons and some other reasons. If you listened carefully on the trilogy package of the movies, Back to the Future, the interviews with writers, director, etc. They will tell you about the hoverboard. It was more of a cover up in my opinion.

Only closest to truth was the Florida Marlins Baseball Team. We are still waiting for the Cubs to win the series!! Hahaha. Pizza Hut is still around. Hydroponic plants are the only ones getting popular. The split screen monitor Marty was talking with a guy and his boss, well, that has become true! IT IS SIMILAR TO VP!

The Delorean Motor Company filed bankruptcy and was sold to an investor in the U.S. and it has same name. You can buy a rebuilt Delorean or brand new Delorean with extra parts that was produced before John Delorean was arrested for drugs and all.

Back