Back Again....for the 139th Time

AJ

Reaction score
Alrighty. yes i know ive left and come back and left and come back and left and come back again and again and again and again....well. well here i am again. haha.

i came back to see who is still here and if anyone came back and to see whats been going on. i know ive been gone for a long while. i dont honestly remember when the last time i posted was. but anyway. let me give u a few details on whats been going on in my life.

first, i have job...finally...those of u who knew me, know that ive been like depressed over not getting a job. i work at Bealls. which is a southern department store. been working there for 4 months now. i really like it, and im pretty good at it, if u can imagine that. i found my calling. lol. i get good money out of it. which helps a lot. its my first time working in a department store and let me tell you, christmas was INSANE. it was nuts but i got through it.
im still with mandy, we've been together for 1 year and 4 months. broke up for like 2 weeks. that was my fault, like always but we worked things out. im planning on moving out with her sometime, and hopefully getting a ring for her.
what else? uhhh oh yes, Steelers won the super bowl last year. that was a joyful moment. those of you who dont know, im a huge steeler fan. upset that the Bus left. more upset that Cowher left. didn't do very good this year but hey...at least our quarter back is still ALIVE. people in jacksonville tend to forget that minor detail. i get hassaled all the time at work by jaguar fans cuz im a steeler fan. they say "oh them steelers arent doing good at all this year" and i reply saying " hey they are doing pretty good considering their quarter back should be dead."

i think thats pretty much it. nothing really else new that i can think of. drop me a pm if you want to hit me up. hopefully i stick around a bit.

Hi AJ!!!! :hug: Welcome back for the 139th time! Next time you leave... maybe I won't speak to you again.....;)

well.. weird.. I started working 4 months ago.. what day did you start???

sure is good to see you back in AD!!!! :hug: Now we can do some joking around, huh?

Alrighty. yes i know ive left and come back and left and come back and left and come back again and again and again and again....well. well here i am again. haha.

i came back to see who is still here and if anyone came back and to see whats been going on. i know ive been gone for a long while. i dont honestly remember when the last time i posted was. but anyway. let me give u a few details on whats been going on in my life.

first, i have job...finally...those of u who knew me, know that ive been like depressed over not getting a job. i work at Bealls. which is a southern department store. been working there for 4 months now. i really like it, and im pretty good at it, if u can imagine that. i found my calling. lol. i get good money out of it. which helps a lot. its my first time working in a department store and let me tell you, christmas was INSANE. it was nuts but i got through it.
im still with mandy, we've been together for 1 year and 4 months. broke up for like 2 weeks. that was my fault, like always but we worked things out. im planning on moving out with her sometime, and hopefully getting a ring for her.
what else? uhhh oh yes, Steelers won the super bowl last year. that was a joyful moment. those of you who dont know, im a huge steeler fan. upset that the Bus left. more upset that Cowher left. didn't do very good this year but hey...at least our quarter back is still ALIVE. people in jacksonville tend to forget that minor detail. i get hassaled all the time at work by jaguar fans cuz im a steeler fan. they say "oh them steelers arent doing good at all this year" and i reply saying " hey they are doing pretty good considering their quarter back should be dead."

i think thats pretty much it. nothing really else new that i can think of. drop me a pm if you want to hit me up. hopefully i stick around a bit.

You suck for leaving.

WELCOME BACK!!!! congrats for u got the job!!!! and good lucky with ur gf future! :D

AJ!!!! Welcome back dude! I've missed ya! Glad you came back for the 139th time going on 140 if you keep it up. :lol:

Seriously welcome back with an open hug!! (((AJ)))

Hey AJ,

Been a long time, too long. We all missed you. You missed alots here and you better catch up! haha. Welcome back, congrats on your new job and new future with your gf. :hug: Hope to talk to you sometimes.

Have a good weekend!

Hey AJ, good to see you back, glad you're doing good and having a job too, that's awesome...Congratulation btw

Welcome back for the 139th time. Also, good bye... in case you leave again for the 139th time. ;)

My hankerchief is still sob-soaked.

yeah i kinda figured u couldn't live without me. after all i am the funny and charming one out of our duo.

welcome back :whip:

u plan on getting freaky with me or somethin?

i hope i remember how to do all this stuff. like change avatars and signatures and stuff. i guess it will all come back to me.

i want to say that im back and ready to raise hell...but...Rebel wont let me do that

Back