BabyCat 1996-2007

I'm sorry about your cat lost love ones...
(hugs)

Aww, DD, Im so sorry to hear of the death of your
beloved cat! Well, just think that he had a wonderful
life with you and he knew it!
He looked liked my departed black and white cat too!
His name was Oreo! I missed him too...I cried like a
baby when i lost him. So i know how you feel.
God bless!

OH ye i remma that ur cat is passed away i weas like aww oh no that ur favorite :( and hang in there and don't forget ur cat :) :hug: Hun

I am sorry about your cat and I know it is hard to lose the loves one something that you bring a good life to a wonderful cat. HUGS!!!

Im so sorry DD - I know what its like to lose a pet. When I lost my first Lab Jesse I bawled for days. RIP BabyCat.

I'm sorry about your loss, remember all the good times ya had with your cat.

Your cat is beautiful in the photos.

Rest in Peace BabyCat.

DreamDeaf -

I cannot express how sorry I am to know about your cat. It is never easy losing a pet that you have bonded with over through the years just as much as you would for your family and friends. BabyCat will be no longer suffering with the complications and is in peace. I just hope in time you will heal from that as well.

Rest In Peace, BabyCat

sorry to hear about your cat dreamdeaf. We get so close to our pets that it's like they are our kids and when stuff like this happens it is so heartbreaking and devestating. I really don't know what I would do if my dog, isabelle, died. She is the one thing that continues to love and comfort me during the last 6 months while I was doing divorce.

I just got an email from my mother - the vet called and told her that BabyCat's ashes were ready and could be picked up anytime. I will be picking them up tomorrow after work...and bringing him back home.

Oh I Am So Sorry About Your Cat...now Your Cat Is Not Suffering Anymore..im Sure You Will Get Other One Soon Later On!!! Same I Do Have Cats (7) Before Some Died By Old Age And Sick..some Went Outside (i Live In Country) Never Came Back I Was So Heartbroken Over 6 Cats Gone And Now I Have 1 Left..still With Me!!!
Also I Have A Dog Yellow Lab...so Sweet And Good Dog!!!
Im Sure Your Cat Thanked You For Put Cat Out Of Pain...also Im Sure Your Cat Loves You Alot!!

OOPS thought i did post here tsk on me SOWWY abt ur cat babycat passed away :hug: good u will have ash of babycat keep good memories rest in peace babycat :hug: take it easy hang in there

Back