"Baby On Board" sign...

yagazn

Reaction score
screaming_baby_onboard_ro.jpg

baby%20on%20board%20sticker.jpg

Is "Baby On Board" sign safe?

I think those signs are a weird concept in general. Are they supposed to make other drivers more cautious so as not to hurt your baby or are they just supposed to advertise that you procreated? I think drivers should probably be just as cautious regardless of the presence of babies or not. Also, babies are actually more likely to survive car accidents because they don't tense up. Just like drunk people.

Sorry for the mini-rant :)

I think those signs are a weird concept in general. Are they supposed to make other drivers more cautious so as not to hurt your baby or are they just supposed to advertise that you procreated? I think drivers should probably be just as cautious regardless of the presence of babies or not. Also, babies are actually more likely to survive car accidents because they don't tense up. Just like drunk people.

Sorry for the mini-rant :)
i second your mini-rant.

Well, I noticed a bit different between of having "baby on board" sign on and off.. It's around half % does avoid from my car which do have "baby on board" sign on, won't get near by me or a few feet away from me during I have my daughter in my car or not. For your information, my family' cars and truck don't have that sign on, only my car. So, I think it does help a bit but not always. =)

Back