Baby Monitoring Stuff?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Anyone have baby monitoring stuff (for deaf parents) that they're willing to let go of?

We have one we will be selling. It has lights that flash ( bar type) the louder the baby is the higher the light goes, it also vibrates to alert you, has a belt clip to wear. You can listen to it as well. We dont use it anymore but was really nice for me because I couldnt hear if he woke up or anything.

If I were you, I would be more comfortable with new one and warranty all like that. It does not matter if those stuff are expensive. I still have them but I need them in case if my kids get sick. What if they don't want to get up and come down. so they can use it.

my kids text me....:shock:
what they need, hungry, etc. Than going up and down...

If I were you, I would be more comfortable with new one and warranty all like that. It does not matter if those stuff are expensive. I still have them but I need them in case if my kids get sick. What if they don't want to get up and come down. so they can use it.

Check your state's deaf commission or deaf department. They have assistive technology programs. Unless you're from Turkmenistan

I bought mine from Potomac Technology in Silver Spring, MD. I think they closed.

Anyone have baby monitoring stuff (for deaf parents) that they're willing to let go of?

Back