Awesome Memes

ambrosia

Premium Member
Reaction score
You know we all see them all the time, let's share our favorites :D

I saw this one yesterday on facebook. OMG I almost died laughing. Really, I was eating a salad wrap from McDonald's and almost choked. Oh it's too funny. Looks like that bird really does spend a large amount of time there, that's a whole lotta bird turd.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6005-424580-575882552477821-1889906207-n.jpg

I'd say that bird is in love with that other bird. :giggle:

I find a lot of hilarious images from Damn You Autocorrect with people's phones. I'd post some, but some are unsuited for this forum.

I'd say that bird is in love with that other bird. :giggle:

It's a territorial thing really common for robins to attack windows. They will do it all day and it can get pretty annoying and messy :lol:

I saw this one yesterday on facebook. OMG I almost died laughing. Really, I was eating a salad wrap from McDonald's and almost choked. Oh it's too funny. Looks like that bird really does spend a large amount of time there, that's a whole lotta bird turd.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6005-424580-575882552477821-1889906207-n.jpg

i-love-this-post-horse.jpg

oh it's to perfect Stealth I hadn't seen that meme...thank you!!!

I have heard of a blue jay that kept attacking the side mirror of a car as he thought there was another bird . The people could cover up the mirror when they're not driving the car and that would solve the problem.

I have heard of a blue jay that kept attacking the side mirror of a car as he thought there was another bird . The people could cover up the mirror when they're not driving the car and that would solve the problem.

That's the passenger side, there's a decent chance they hadn't realized the bird was doing it :D if I was the coworker I'd keep my mouth shut so I could laugh about it a little longer.

But for now let's not suck all the funny out of it?

I like this one! :)

Attachments

• i_hit_a_deer.jpg
    i_hit_a_deer.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 63
That's the passenger side, there's a decent chance they hadn't realized the bird was doing it :D if I was the coworker I'd keep my mouth shut so I could laugh about it a little longer.

But for now let's not suck all the funny out of it?

Huh??? I see nothing funny about person car getting damage from bird poop.

Back