Auto insurance

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
How much do you have to pay for auto insurance?
I pay $230 a month ($2,800 a year). I am 22 years old and I drive a Mazda 626 1994. :mad:

Damn NJ! :rl:

I pay 200 dollars a month for my car insurance. I have 1999 honda civic 2 doors and I'm 22 with only one accident on my driving record.

I don't have car anymore. I don't pay insurance anymore. I still borrow my mom's car. :) But not for long...

Last edited:
Originally posted by kevbo
How much do you have to pay for auto insurance?
I pay $230 a month ($2,800 a year). I am 22 years old and I drive a Mazda 626 1994. :mad:

Damn NJ! :rl:

I am not surprised. NJ is one of the most expensive places to live in. :(

I pay 200 dollars a month. I'm gonna be 18 next month and I drive a Chevy Cavalier 2000 car... My insurance is under my dad's name and my parents have the most expensive insurance in New Jersey. They also have the highest quality of insurance that you could ask for. Having good grades and all those things that you get a discount for, doesn't really help.

*muttering* :mad:

I am 25 year old and i used to have Nissan Bluebird and used to pay abt 400 dollar a year (315 pound hope my amount work out is correct) as i been a driver for 8 year but now cant afford a car as i will be gettin one hopefully in falls

My highest insruance was $130/month when I had one accident and one speed tickets. :)

Just few months ago when I had car (before broke down), it cost me only $60/month, I only have one accident in my last three years. :)

really...i think they wait till i turn 25, bec at 25 ages, the auto insurance will reduce. reason? i think 25 is old enough mature to drive. i think

i pay insurance every 6 months for around 176 bucks, of course I'm over 25 years old. i have 1993 ford tempo gl

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
really...i think they wait till i turn 25, bec at 25 ages, the auto insurance will reduce. reason? i think 25 is old enough mature to drive. i think
3 more years for me. :(

I pay $75 a month. My friends pay an average of $300 every 6 months here in New York!

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
i pay insurance every 6 months for around 176 bucks, of course I'm over 25 years old. i have 1993 ford tempo gl

cuz you live in small town... :)

Back