Austin Police Body Slam Black Teacher, Stating Blacks Have Violent Tendencies"

Why did she keep asking, "Are you serious?" I think it was obvious that the cop was dead serious.

It seems that there are no such things as "routine traffic stops." Scary in both directions.

wait a minute
what does asking "are you serious?" have to do with anything?

is it that they, expect we can no longer ask them questions without them assaulting us?

when did this change?

that's not even addressing the blatantly racist statement

Think that Cop was a little too rowdy...but again the woman was mouthy....and was resisting arrest. No reason to body slam that woman tho'...and at times, I do wonder if a lot of these Cops are on steroids!...seems some Cops expect us to "bend over"...or get on our knees...get on the ground...etc., etc.

since when do cops have the right to assault you for being mouthy?

we need to be clear if thats how it is now or not
because you and i do NOT have the right to assault others for being mouthy.

cops dont (they didnt anyway who knows now) have more rights then everyone else.
they have more privileges and duties

so if assaulting people is now part of their playbook as in allowed behavior for women getting mouthy

they should be clear abut it

and im sure it will help their case in courting public opinions and winning over our hearts and minds..

She did run from the cop first by not pulling over after being 15 over the limit... not sure about where she is but that is attempted manslaughter here... along with driving recklessly... and is jail time with a fine...
Not saying she was done right... cops should have thicker skin then that...

The video also prompted them to dismiss a resisting arrest charge against the teacher, 26-year-old Breaion King.

No doubt about most black people are easily targeted for unnecessary stop and racial profiling since white people, even gay people could get away with it.

I'm sorrowful about black communities in our country and don't mess with King, also, it make me think that King vs. Richter match at UFC.

Of course that stereotyped racist statement was uncalled for and totally out of line.

LEO's seem a little too ready to go to the body slams, especially on females.

True... but they were talking about racism on both sides.

wait a minute
what does asking "are you serious?" have to do with anything?
It seems that she didn't understand the seriousness of what was going on. I would think from what was happening she would realize that the cop was very serious about what was happening. This wasn't a game.

is it that they, expect we can no longer ask them questions without them assaulting us?

when did this change?
It didn't change. I never said that asking questions justified assault.

that's not even addressing the blatantly racist statement
I didn't know that I was required to address every point in every thread every time I posted.

We do have an open case of a black cop punching a handcuffed woman who was drunk and picked up at a strip joint here in my city....she had kicked him in the b----....had a video of it...and he punched her in the mouth then the stomach while she was handcuffed in the back...She was drunk and disorderly too....
Cops get an earfull of insults all the time...and some just snap...I do know if someone was verbally insulting me, even physically assaulting me...I would fight back, verbally or physically.
But Cops are supposed to turn a deaf ear to all the insults hurled at them ??...it's their job, right?

There is not need for street justice from a cop like that... kick the the goods may hurt but put her in the car and charge her with assault of police officer... hitting a handcuffed person is just being a bully...

I reread the article. To be honest, if I were ever pulled over for a traffic violation, I can't imagine speaking to the police the way she did. I would be, "Yes, Sir" "No, Sir" and following directions without questions. If there were any disputes about the ticket I'd take it to court later.

I'm not saying her words justified rough treatment. I'm just saying what I would do.

She did run from the cop first by not pulling over after being 15 over the limit... not sure about where she is but that is attempted manslaughter here... along with driving recklessly... and is jail time with a fine...
Not saying she was done right... cops should have thicker skin then that...

what is attempted manslaughter?

wouldn't be something like failure to stop for police?
how is any of her actions attempted manslaughter anyplace?

unless i didn't see the same vid..

Well cops like to hang on to a car if it leaves. Some whip out their weapon at this point for a legal execution. If I hang on to a moving car I'm an idiot. Hmm.

I reread the article. To be honest, if I were ever pulled over for a traffic violation, I can't imagine speaking to the police the way she did. I would be, "Yes, Sir" "No, Sir" and following directions without questions. If there were any disputes about the ticket I'd take it to court later.

I'm not saying her words justified rough treatment. I'm just saying what I would do.

what ever happened to the idea of cops having to answer your questions?
why they stooped you?

that kinda thing..

and the idea that you dont have tell them squat if thats what you like
that does NOT make one a criminal
(it will ruin your day though, granted)

I'm wonder about fun to chat with police officers... Meet Alabama State Troopers and they don't mind like that.

wow the above post no qoutes in that..

do your see any qouted post?
its like its vanished or something?
i thought it was me,
but now it shaping to you too.
i wonder..

Back