Austin Police Body Slam Black Teacher, Stating Blacks Have Violent Tendencies"

what is attempted manslaughter?

wouldn't be something like failure to stop for police?
how is any of her actions attempted manslaughter anyplace?

unless i didn't see the same vid..

If they are speeding to that degree (15 miles over the limit) they are mindfully seeking to cause harm... judge handed it down to a friend of mine because he was going 15 over... so who knows

interesting...

so the cops going faster chasing you of course are not attempt's to kill anyone

thats the usual neat trick

guess thats part of the privilege..

interesting...

so the cops going faster chasing you of course are not attempt's to kill anyone

thats the usual neat trick

guess thats part of the privilege..
Maybe that's what the lights and sirens are for.

Maybe that's what the lights and sirens are for.

In CA, you have to be going twice the speed limit for them to haul you in, until then it's just a speeding ticket.

About 20 years ago I was going to the grocery store at close to midnight to do some shopping. While I was stopped at a red light two police cars ran the light and then proceeded to run seven more of them. Mind you they had no lights and siren which is required for them to disobey the rules of the road. I ended up following them right to a Winchell's Donut Shop, where they were getting a cup of coffee and a donut. I started taking down the car numbers when one of the cops came out to see what I was doing, I told him I was going to call the station and ask why two of their finest officers just ran eight lights for a cup of coffee and a donut? His answer to me was: are you ready? "It's 12 o clock in the morning!" I said to him, " and you point is?" "He said nobody's on the road!" To which I asked him if he saw someone run a red light at say 2am would he just let him go because "nobody's on the road!" His answer was: "No, I would give him a ticket because he is breaking the law!" The guy getting shot by the cop and him not knowing why he shot him, somehow reminded me of this altercation so long ago. Kinda like we can do what ever we damn well please because we have a badge and are immune to any prosecution or repercussions.

Back