Aural rehabilitation student

Whitney1558

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I hope this post is welcome here. I am a student at Utah State University, and I am taking an Aural Rehabilitation course this semester. I need to interview 3 people who wear hearing aids or who have cochlear implants. Would anyone here be open to answering a short questionnaire for me? It's about one dozen questions. I would be happy to post the questions here or do it by private message.

Thank you for considering!
Whitney

Hello, everyone!

I hope this post is welcome here. I am a student at Utah State University, and I am taking an Aural Rehabilitation course this semester. I need to interview 3 people who wear hearing aids or who have cochlear implants. Would anyone here be open to answering a short questionnaire for me? It's about one dozen questions. I would be happy to post the questions here or do it by private message.

Thank you for considering!
Whitney
I’m just curious,When? I only do ASL students. Are you becoming an Interpreter? What is this about? and what is this for?

I’m just curious,When? I only do ASL students. Are you becoming an Interpreter? What is this about? and what is this for?
Hi, Korey! I'm actually working towards becoming a Speech-Language Pathologist. This course is focused on Aural Rehabilitation, and the assignment is specifically about learning more about people's experiences with hearing aids and cochlear implants. Because the undergrad coursework is the same for Audiologists and SLPs, we learn about both fields.

Back