Audiology Appointment Set For August 31st

jaylon

Reaction score
COVID-19 has made it hard to get an earlier appointment. I am almost 100 % deaf and am hopeing that my failed left ear cochlear implant can be adjusted to give me some measure of hearing. My appointment is with a VA Audiologist in Palo Alto, California. My hearing loss is service connected.

COVID-19 has made it hard to get an earlier appointment. I am almost 100 % deaf and am hopeing that my failed left ear cochlear implant can be adjusted to give me some measure of hearing. My appointment is with a VA Audiologist in Palo Alto, California. My hearing loss is service connected.

Is that VA audiologist a CI Audiologist rather than just a general audiologist? That special training can make a real difference in the outcome.

Is that VA audiologist a CI Audiologist rather than just a general audiologist? That special training can make a real difference in the outcome.
The VA Audiologist has always had a Cochlear Rep with him for my appointments. The VA Audiologist has all the credentials and a doctorate in AUD.

Last edited:
Back