audio test

i ABSOLUTELY despise those hearing tests!!!!!!!!!! i ALWAYS have the post testing ringing in ears which is so ANNOYING -- and when i do take the test i just usually let the audiologist go louder in the decibels til its to the point where i CANNOT stand it then im done and survived it and deal with the ear ringing for close to 2 maybe 3 days then finally stop *rme* --

i dont get WHY the state or feds requires us Deafies to have audiological exams to "prove" we are Deaf every few years or so for whatever reason or services we use -- its total bullshit IMO cuz the way i look at it -- the FIRST audiological test i get thru and proves im DEAF is the end of it -- im DEAF theres no way of making me "become hearie" when im older -- blantant bullshit so why the fu** do we need to take them qq *RMFE* :ugh: :roll:

also -- i read somewhere that titannus (ringing of ears) does lead to more further hearing loss -- would anyone know if that is TRULY a documented fact qq

Originally posted by Fly Free
i ABSOLUTELY despise those hearing tests!!!!!!!!!! i ALWAYS have the post testing ringing in ears which is so ANNOYING -- and when i do take the test i just usually let the audiologist go louder in the decibels til its to the point where i CANNOT stand it then im done and survived it and deal with the ear ringing for close to 2 maybe 3 days then finally stop *rme* --

i dont get WHY the state or feds requires us Deafies to have audiological exams to "prove" we are Deaf every few years or so for whatever reason or services we use -- its total bullshit IMO cuz the way i look at it -- the FIRST audiological test i get thru and proves im DEAF is the end of it -- im DEAF theres no way of making me "become hearie" when im older -- blantant bullshit so why the fu** do we need to take them qq *RMFE* :ugh: :roll:

also -- i read somewhere that titannus (ringing of ears) does lead to more further hearing loss -- would anyone know if that is TRULY a documented fact qq

very good qq fly i agree with u about the hearing test, it's proven to be a hassle and just to prove it for the state's sake it's just to annoy the living Sh** out of poeple and goes to show that thier wasting money every yr on poeple who needs hearing test, the elderly and the babies should be tested once and that's enuff!
SMH

Originally posted by illustrator
I went to audiology to test my ears. There are problem for me... while wear the headsets, and the doc push the button to send the sound into my ears. For some reason, my head start went like "ring in my head" and it seem fool me. I couldn't tell which one I actually hear or not. It's like echo in my head. :|
its happened to me too..id raise my hand and the person testing me would be like..umm i havent started yet
:laugh2:

You can make your point across that you cant hear their sounds but you can try pressing like "Jingle Bells" (learned it by lipreading). That'll make'em shut up!

PiercedPixie said:
its happened to me too..id raise my hand and the person testing me would be like..umm i havent started yet
:laugh2:
Thats a classic, I thought I was the only one!! Whenever I went to Hearing Tests the room was so quiet, and the audiologist was so serious. Id get nervous, and my hands would get sweaty, then all of sudden, I m sure I can hear all these beeps, like ringing beeps, just like the ones they use in the tests!! And of course, I say "Have you started yet?" and he says "No...Why?" and I'm like, "Oh, no reason..." .....just that I can hear fuckin noises comin outta the WALLS man!

Back