ATTN: Koala Bear?!

Thanks DM :hug: and Redheadgrrl :hug:

What did I do on my birthday? Umm, I went to the gym to workout and then relax. Later on, my hubby and I went to a chinese resturant and had a nice meal. Then my hubby told me to pick out what I want for my b/day in any shops and he will pay it. I have walked around for an hour but come out empty. I couldn't find what I want so on Friday night, we are going into the city so I can find something there. It would be some winter clothes as we are approaching winter soon. :)

Wow, sounds like you had an awesome birthday, next time take me with you when you go to the gym ...:D

Thanks to all who has posted for my b/day. :grouphug:

Angel, just hop onto this transposer and I am sure RR will type in to 'Koala's house in Australia'. Then you can zoom over to go to the gym with me. :fingersx: I would love someone to go with me to workout together. It would be more fun. :)

transporter3to5.jpg

Wow, sounds like you had an awesome birthday, next time take me with you when you go to the gym ...:D

There was once a young cuddly Koala
Who secretly longed for a Toyota Corolla

As she was chewing on her bubble gum
Realised how old she’d just become

With a scream she ran and took off to the gym
Then had some yummy lemon chicken with hubby 'Him'

He said, “What you want I shall buy for my lovely Koala”
She thought very hard and said "I know! Take me to Kampala!"

So away they went on a very long trip
With hubby weighed down with gold coins on his hip

But when they got there Koala wanted to flee
She desparately longed for her beloved gum tree

So back to Australia to the land of eucalyptus
And all the while Hubby stifling the urge to cuss

She scrambled up the tree getting high on gum leaves
All the while Hubby was feeling so peeved

All he wanted was to please dear cuddly Koala
Maybe next years the year for her Toyota Corolla

Kangaroo ;)

Happy Belated Birthday Koala from another friendly Aussie animal. Please forgive my silly rhymes... its all in fun. It's been a while since Ive done one of these so I'm a bit rusty! Hope you had a great day.

Cheers Kangaroo

Kangaroo, thanks so much for the poem. lol...You are really good at it. Yes I did have a good day. :)

Happy Belated Birthday Koala, Hope ya had a great one. :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Back