ATTN: Knightwolf

WonderBum

Reaction score
Please email me: rockland@ihug.co.nz

I can't promise - but I may be in Colorado at the end of July after WFD in Montreal depending on if the funds come through. Any chance of organising a huge Deaf party/fundraiser?

Kim

Originally posted by WonderBum

I can't promise - but I may be in Colorado at the end of July after WFD in Montreal depending on if the funds come through. Any chance of organising a huge Deaf party/fundraiser?

Kim

COOL! Have fun and safe ur trip! ;)

Kim

Sounds like you would have awful a lot of fun if you came!

It will be - I was last in Colorado Springs in 1990 when I went Palmer High and CSDB for year as an AFS Exchange Student.

Loved it there... this is a good opportunity to catch up with everyone. Pre-Planned Colorado Visit 27th July - 4th August after the WFD Conference.

As I said before - I can't promise as it depends on whether we fundraise all the cash here before then - I will keep you all posted.

cool ! on aug 1st i ll be in denver. i might get a chance to meet ya if you ll be in denver. hopefully i will see few ADers at bar on fri nite right after i ll be arrived in denver airport...

happy vacation.

have a safe flight to the States WonderBum -- LONG flight would hate to be so cramped up on the flight for a long time :eek:

Loved it there... this is a good opportunity to catch up with everyone. Pre-Planned Colorado Visit 27th July - 4th August after the WFD Conference.

Ohh good chance for meet lot of Deaf people in Denver area by that time. Cuz MAAD (softball tourney held from july 31 to aug3). FYI, that's not always free. have to pay some on which events. just let u know by prepare.

Originally posted by Lasza
Ohh good chance for meet lot of Deaf people in Denver area by that time. Cuz MAAD (softball tourney held from july 31 to aug3). FYI, that's not always free. have to pay some on which events. just let u know by prepare.

ah thanks for info. i rather climb on. sorry ! :) i ll be there for my purpose on climbing. but maybe i ll meet yall at night..

Originally posted by Lasza

Hey thanks for the info - Any more events happening in Colorado during that time - let me know so I can make arrangements - find a pad to crash in Denver even tho a majority of that time I will be in Colorado Springs.

cool no problem let me know just like what Lasza said that there is events for MADD softball up here so Pls let me know and will figure out how to arrange to make the plans stuffs like that ..

Sweet Bro! Also - just email me as there are things I need to discuss in detail rather than on here...

Back