attn: Eternity

Strawberry

Reaction score
"I'm E T E R N I T Y, you know whats that? Forrreevvveerr, Oh yeah!"
That been playing over and over in my head I cannot get it out! :ugh: no offense, you sure got a wild attitude there.

So why the name? What does it mean and how can it suit you? Just wondering...

ha... people say that too. You are not the only one.

eternity defines like forever which there is no stop but keep going all the way. I assume it fits my character.

Also, Im just going through with courage means I ll never want to give up from what I do really want to do and Im survived from something happened. :)

btw, you got a nice signature up there

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, no problem!

Thanks! About the sig- D make it for me! :D

If eternity was taken- what other words would define your character? Describe your personailty?

(I dont know if you have "Ask me" thread? If so, my bad)

It's ok. I just added some comment above you (I just editted it)

Maybe Infinity? everlast? no relinquish ? if eternity was taken.

To describe about my personality.. umm Just ask away.

how did you make that avatar?? I am so bad with technological stuff.....

I always want to give an effort to do for my life to become better than ever.

My goal is to finish with my school, get ma or ba degree and have a better job with better pay.

So far, I took a lot of steps and finally im getting there. Almost reach my goal to be successful.

Thats cool, so is it hard raising a kid ( i heard you have a kid?) while you're keeping up with your current life and striving for your goals?

babyphat, I use my digital camera which it has a film to create a movie. Also my friend who helped to edit it for me. It was nice of my friend.

Also I created other animations.

Strawberry- Affirmatively, I do have a daughter who is 6 1/2 years old. It is not that difficult or easy to raise her but ordinary ... while im gone at work or school. She got her parents who take their turn to spend time with her.

Babyphat, the problem is... they are having a big bytes and i dont think they will tolerate to take them forever to upload in here? I could have some time to edit it to reduce the bytes which it will easy for you and other(s) to upload in here.

Originally posted by eternity
Strawberry- Affirmatively, I do have a daughter who is 6 1/2 years old. It is not that difficult or easy to raise her but ordinary ... while im gone at work or school. She got her parents who take their turn to spend time with her.

Oh thats cool. Would you happen to have any pictures of both of you?

That 2 weeks ago which i took a pic of my daugher n cousin.
fc67b078.jpg

with my niece.
fc67b073.jpg

my daughter likes to scare my niece :o
fc67b072.jpg

It was about a month ago.
fc67aeab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem i love ur sig Jen :o (may i save it in my harddrive;) )

I already did :( coz u were so late to reply just lost my patient! :D

Back