ATTENTION ADers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
ATTENTION!!! I want to make an announcement:

Elvis Presley is NOT that cute. And he sucks. His hair is stupid and greasy. People, PLEASE stop dressing and wearing your hair like him and impersonating him! Quit it with that, now. He's not that cool. He's lame! He's dumb. I'd rather see John Lennon impersonators than Elvis impersonators! Now, John Lennon is cute if I were straight, and he is a good singer and the Beatles was and still are much more awesome than Elvis Presley ever was!!! I have the scarred memory of being dragged to Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee by my parents and it was so NOT cool. It was so very fucking boring! It's full of fancy crap, and it's like a fucking shrine to him. It's unhealthy for people to visit Graceland! Now, quit impersonating Elvis. He's lame, and that's that! Thank you, you may now return to whatever it is that you were doing before I interrupted you with this announcement, including having anal sex. Just make sure it is not anal-to-oral sex. Sorry if I offended y'all, but it's the ugly honest truth. :2c: :ty:

Hope you enjoy the holidays so far. :party: :wackit: :buk: :69: :3some: :buttsex:

"There's only one person in the United States we ever wanted to meet ... not that he wanted us. And we met him last night. We can't tell you how we felt. We just idolised him so much. ... You can't imagine what a thrill that was last night. Nothing really affected me until I heard Elvis. If there hadn't been an Elvis, there wouldn't have been the Beatles
"I’m an Elvis fan because it was Elvis who really got me out of Liverpool."

"Nothing really affected me until Elvis."
"I always wanted to be this tough James Dean type, but Elvis was bigger than religion in my life. When I heard Heartbreak Hotel it was so great I couldn’t speak, I didn’t want to say anything against Elvis, not even in my mind.

“I didn’t have the nerve to tell Elvis this last night, but you see these sideburns? I almost got kicked out of school for trying to look like him. Tell Elvis that if it hadn’t been for him, I wouldn’t be here.’ ”

John Lennon

:io:

Elvis is alive.

Then you need Risperdal and a stint in the state mental hospital, because you think someone, who really is dead, is alive. You are in a state of psychosis. I suggest that you commit yourself to a 6-month stint in the nearest state mental hospital and get yourself on some good anti-psychotic medications such as Risperdal.

Elvis is and was the "King."....those impersonators are so embarrassing....as for the Beetles, loved them too. But they will never upstage the "King".

Then you need Risperdal and a stint in the state mental hospital, because you think someone, who really is dead, is alive. You are in a state of psychosis. I suggest that you commit yourself to a 6-month stint in the nearest state mental hospital and get yourself on some good anti-psychotic medications such as Risperdal.

Well, I am thankful I'm over here in Colorado. Wouldn't want a nurse to make that dx for me.

Okay, I'm not sorry I offended y'all. That good for you?
Why does it matter? You have the word "Fuck" all over your post, and in your signature. I figure offending people is your GOAL.

I'm out. Have a nice day.

Elvis is and was the "King."....those impersonators are so embarrassing....as for the Beetles, loved them too. But they will never upstage the "King".

The "King"? With those disgusting sideburns? They look nasty on men, even on Elvis impersonators! I want to take an electric shaving clipper that runs on batteries, go out and search for people with such ugly sideburns, and shave those stupid sideburns off and also that stupid hairdo off of Elvis impersonators!

No, no, no. John Lennon IS the King! And the Beatles, in my opinion, have upstaged Elvis. Elvis is NOT the King.

Guess what? I'm originally from Colorado.

I know, and I'm thankful.

PaxtonElvisThankYou.jpg

Why does it matter? You have the word "Fuck" all over your post, and in your signature. I figure offending people is your GOAL.

I'm out. Have a nice day.

All over my post? I see only TWO "Fuck" words in my original post and only ONE in my signature. That's not "all over". If there were like five or six of them, I would consider that "all over". But two? That's silly. You're such a baby about swearing. Be honest. You have swore in your life, right? Don't claim to be so righteous and say that you have never ever swore before in your life. In fact, you would be lying, because you just used the "Fuck" word in your previous post, as shown above in the quote.

No, no, no. It is not my goal to offend people. It is my goal to get people to stop impersonating Elvis Presley. You got my goals mixed up.

I have Elvis and beatles and definitely not Britney spears in my collection. They were revolutionary. Yes its tacky to dress up but a lot of fun. What have you been for Halloween in years past? Anything with glitter or fake angel wings?

All over my post? I see only TWO "Fuck" words in my original post and only ONE in my signature. That's not "all over". If there were like five or six of them, I would consider that "all over". But two? That's silly. You're such a baby about swearing. Be honest. You have swore in your life, right? Don't claim to be so righteous and say that you have never ever swore before in your life. In fact, you would be lying, because you just used the "Fuck" word in your previous post, as shown above in the quote.

No, no, no. It is not my goal to offend people. It is my goal to get people to stop impersonating Elvis Presley. You got my goals mixed up.

People impersonate others because they want to honor them so let them have the fun. Plus they do get paid nicely. A friend of mine just got married in Las Vegas by a Elvis impersonator. They had the time of their life so don't ruin our fun with your lack of humor. :wave: Cheer up, laugh, and enjoy life for what it is.

I'd rather be in the jailhouse rock. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back