ATF foils plot to assassinate Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods,

Would you mind merging my thread with netrox's? Thanks!

Glad they got ferreted out and hope they have evidence to send them to the darkest dungeons we have there in Tennessee, never to see the light of day again.

Once you open up pandora's box, you can't close it.

It's a good thing this plot was foiled.

My God! This amount of hatred coming from an 18 year old and a 20 year old is horrifying! Thank Heaven they were stopped before any murders were committed.

Oh wow! That's awful! Yea, racisim is still alive today. *sighs*

I am glad those thugs were caught.

These people are just as bad as the terrorist.
Sad thing is....
They live on our territory.

I'm thankful the assassination attempt was prevented. Thank goodness! I hate to think what kind of chaos and murders could have resulted if these "young men" (for lack of a better term) had not been caught.

See ? Just like I mentioned in another thread about different groups against one another. For instance : group code red/or any color gang, junkie ( drugs ) group, KKK group, and etc., etc.

People who are racists will join a group who are racist against the same person. Not just only black, but against white, too. Same goes with religion or science ( evolution ). This world is too BIG and either one of these candidate can't resolve anythin'... because, of this problem will go on and on without stoppin'. Too big world for each candidate to handle.

I will say that year of 2009 will bring a HUGE history this world will never see before. Things will get worse for ONE good reason, not many reasons. I will just pray for those 2 men ( Mc Cain and Obama ) who will face all these problems.

These problems are not the result of political offices. They are the result of ignorance and hatred. Those that continue to justify their message of hate are just as guilty as the ones arrested, IMO.

These problems are not the result of political offices. They are the result of ignorance and hatred. Those that continue to justify their message of hate are just as guilty as the ones arrested, IMO.

Beautifully well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back