At&t Tap With Tethering

snallga

Reaction score
Well I am considering to change TAP plan for tethering. I had looked at AT&T TAP plan on the website. 5GB with Unlimited text and tethering costs $55.00 plus tax and fee. Is it worth?

If you have 5GB with tethering on your TAP plan, you please comment below for me.

Do you have DirectTV?

If you have DirectTV then you can go with their unlimited data plan but it 100 dollar a month for unlimited data plan.

Do you have DirectTV?

If you have DirectTV then you can go with their unlimited data plan but it 100 dollar a month for unlimited data plan.

No, I don't have DirectTV here. Did you hear that AT&T had announced 3 new products of DirectTV streaming will release this fall like Sling TV?

Many of my deaf friends don't have TAP plan, I was like wtf, why wasting $100/month while I'm paying $55/month unlimited data/text.

Yesterday, I had change data plan from 2GB to 5GB. It was worth. I tried turn mobile hotspot on from my android phone. It did connected my tablet via my android phone's wifi. That great. If public wifi will be down, I will need my android phone's wifi for my tablet temportarily.

I'm going switch to at&t this fall after contract expires because I want cheaper plan with large data that where Verizon won't cut the cost.

Back