At sunset

Where did you get it from? from beach or waht ?

Very nice pic. That reminds me when i was on the mountain in mexico watching the sunset on my grandfather's farm. It really nice. Wish to take the camera there and capture it. :?

Have you guys been to Alaska??? There, you could see the beautiful Auerolis Burealois..the magical light waves in the skies! Its almost surreal.. its like you are one step closer to the galaxy and there's somthing about being the only planet that can sustain life.. and makes you wonder if you aren't alone.

Them lights changes color, created awesome waves in the dark magical starry skies... *ok ok, I'm babbling like a romantic fool here!* But you gotta go up north to see them!

Originally posted by Ironheartz
Have you guys been to Alaska??? There, you could see the beautiful Auerolis Burealois..the magical light waves in the skies! Its almost surreal.. its like you are one step closer to the galaxy and there's somthing about being the only planet that can sustain life.. and makes you wonder if you aren't alone.

Them lights changes color, created awesome waves in the dark magical starry skies... *ok ok, I'm babbling like a romantic fool here!* But you gotta go up north to see them!

That... it's darn beautiful!

who cares how beautiful it is :roll: what i cares is that if my car sit by the sunset it will be beautiful :cool:

I would love to park my car under a huge willow tree, and lay on the hood watching the sunset ...

Originally posted by Ironheartz

Been there twice and saw these beautiful nights like that! ;)

I took in photography course in high school in 1995. :)
It take place in Midland, TX - ahhh sweet home!

Here is a picture of sunset that I took a month ago.

It was taken in Puerto Penasco, Sonara, Mexico (90 miles south from Arizona border)

I have a collection of sunset pictures that I took on my own, but this picture is the first time ever I took with a digital camera and it looks so good, esp with an empty glass reflecting against the sunset!

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 24
Illustrator, that's absolutely vibrant! Eternity, good colors.. heh, especially from the first pic. Seemed a little foggy tho ;)

Back