At hooters resturant..

Willy

Reaction score
do u think your waitress had crush on you when you eat there before?

Today I went there, and YES my waitress definitely had crush on me..

YOU!? get real, i dunno why waitress from hooters had crush on a dude who has one eyebrow. probably she's drunk?

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
YOU!? get real, i dunno why waitress from hooters had crush on a dude who has one eyebrow. probably she's drunk?

Probably :laugh2:

All hooters waitresses are made to give people the impression that they have a crush on them so forget it, Willy.

I have never been in a Hooters restaurant and I do not think I will ever go in one. :)

Perhaps some guys go to Hooters with their high expections or whatever... and see if they get lucky or not.

Speaking of "crush" from your food server, and it is not Hooters' related... I could recall that one male waiter actually had a crush on me when I was staying at one of these Greek Islands for few days during my Greece trip. That island can be considered small so locals and tourists might run into each other few times during the stay... and this waiter saw me at his resturant, giving me a love note... and later in the night, he saw me at the pub and ended up giving me a kiss on the cheek... and I was like... eeps, does it ever happen me in USA?!?

Oh please, I am not suprised about it. They use same way in any stripper joints, they acting like they got crush on you because they wanted more money and more happiness.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I have never been in a Hooters restaurant and I do not think I will ever go in one. :)

You should! If you like Buffalo Wings-Hooters got them by the basketfuls!! They're pretty good with their portions (size) of food on about everything for real good price! Perfect place for students who depend on the sustance of fast food for mere survival at college away from home!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
Omg roflmfao!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ironheartz
You should! If you like Buffalo Wings-Hooters got them by the basketfuls!! They're pretty good with their portions (size) of food on about everything for real good price! Perfect place for students who depend on the sustance of fast food for mere survival at college away from home!

Hot Buffalo Wings? Ughhhh I hate them.... I'm not a student after all :D I go to real restaurants where servers do not flirt with me with their you-know-what and I can focus on my food and my mates. :lol

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Oh please, I am not suprised about it. They use same way in any stripper joints, they acting like they got crush on you because they wanted more money and more happiness.

:werd: They want your money.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy

Agreed. Hooters is like one step above stripping but, still a bad place for girls to work.. if I had a girlfriend, I would absolutely forbid it.

one hot asian hooter chick winked at me *sighs* i'll never forget that moment...

Originally posted by Steel
one hot asian hooter chick winked at me *sighs* i'll never forget that moment...

They're paid to do that, Steel. Quit your daydreaming.

Back