assumptions

God loves and blesses everyone on this Earth. That's all I can say! Peace to all! ^_^

ddont sweat on it,i sure we all posted odd thing that rub someone up wrong way,not intentional unless they put themselves in a position that ask for it.not allways agree about stuff that spice of life

First off I want to say to those few...
If something is posted, it does not target anyone specifically. If you feel it targets you, you should look to see if you were named or if it refered to you specifically. I am here to have fun and make friends, Im not here to make enemies. If you feel you were targeted in any posts, Im sorry that you feel that way but I don't know anyones medical history, their sexual preferences ( unless it has been thrown out in public here ) but I don't go searching for those informations, as I have only commented on or started new threads since I have joined. So , If you feel you were targeted, Im sorry you felt that way, so lets move on and stop the non-sense as we all have our own point of views, I do mix mine with humor from time to time, and the world is flat !

You have to accept that if you say anything you want, people will get angry from time to time.

They aren't obligated to ignore what you say. It's a matter of courtesy.

If you want to say something offensive, you have to be prepared to take the heat.

Getting upset and being unable to take it if someone says you are wrong about something, is a sure way to start a fight.

Just learn to roll with the punches.

You have to accept that if you say anything you want, people will get angry from time to time.

They aren't obligated to ignore what you say. It's a matter of courtesy.

If you want to say something offensive, you have to be prepared to take the heat.

Getting upset and being unable to take it if someone says you are wrong about something, is a sure way to start a fight.

Just learn to roll with the punches.

I find that happen a lot on line and one reason I hate to use emails when talking to my family or friends is things can be taken the wrong way. More fights had started this way than when talking on the phone.

Back