ASL zoom meeting

Korey Geer

Reaction score
Hello all,

I’m Korey (Deaf) I have been thinking about having a ASL zoom meeting.

This meeting will be high quality.The meeting will include.

1) story telling
2) Joke telling
3) ASL phrases
4) conversation

If yourahogh school or college student between the ages 14-21 or if your n a Interpreting class or if you have been signing all your life Then this meeting is for you. This will be a 30-40 minute meeting and if you need more time.We could meet one on one on messenger (Facebook)

Please message me privately with any question you may have or you could email me at geerkorey@gmail.com. You will get better luck if you email. If you reply on here (alldeaf) then it might be days until I get it.

Hello all,

I’m Korey (Deaf) I have been thinking about having a ASL zoom meeting.

This meeting will be high quality.The meeting will include.

1) story telling
2) Joke telling
3) ASL phrases
4) conversation

If yourahogh school or college student between the ages 14-21 or if your n a Interpreting class or if you have been signing all your life Then this meeting is for you. This will be a 30-40 minute meeting and if you need more time.We could meet one on one on messenger (Facebook)

Please message me privately with any question you may have or you could email me at geerkorey@gmail.com. You will get better luck if you email. If you reply on here (alldeaf) then it might be days until I get it.
Hello you”ll,

I think everybody forgot about the zoom class this evening. So I’m rescheduling it for this coming Monday at 6:45 pm. If you haven’t signed up yet,please do so by emailing me. Or you can private message me.

Back