ASL student

glawyer

Reaction score
Hi. I am a student at the University of Minnesota and I want to major in Linguistics with emphasis on English, Spanish, Portuguese and American Sign Language to become an interpreter. This is my first semester in ASL and I have fallen in love. Unfortunately I don't really have anyone to practice with or to help me improve my skills outside of the classroom. So I'm just wondering if there is someone who is willing to sign online with me to help me to enhance my sign language communication skills. My email is baby_panda1029@yahoo.com. Would anyone email me or post here if they are interested. I'm looking forward to becoming great friends.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads. :wave:

Ooo i wouldnt mind! :) go to my profile i have aim msn and yahoo..
most likely you'll find me on msn and then we can sign to each other :):)
welcome to AD!
thats an awesome major btw!!

Hello!
Welcome to AllDeaf.com
You will join it. Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy reading the notable postings. :)

i don't have msn but my yahoo messenger id is baby_panda1029. I will try to log on around 6pm today. I'm so excited!! what made you interested in sign language? have any deaf family?

ooo i need to download yahoo messenger and i dunno if i'll b on today i have to do stuff after 4
but we'll see
ummm asl.... lets see
i love language... any kind
but wen i was about 8 i saw a bunch of deaf ppl signing to each other at church
and i was like AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!
and so i told myself ID BE AN ASL INTERPRETER...
the end :P
and thats what im doing now..getting a major in interpreting..
i was pretty amazed huh?hahaha

Back