ASL signing buddy

KelliD

Reaction score
HI! My name is kelli I am 18 years old and currently an ASL 101 student at my local community college. I really love ASL it is so cool to me, and all the deaf people I know are super super awesome. However they can't sign with me very often, sometimes only once every couple of weeks and it's KILLING me. So if anyone here would like to chat (sign) over Skype or FaceTime, I would loveeeee it :). My Skype is, kelli.dumuhosky go ahead and just add me :)

HI! My name is kelli I am 18 years old and currently an ASL 101 student at my local community college. I really love ASL it is so cool to me, and all the deaf people I know are super super awesome. However they can't sign with me very often, sometimes only once every couple of weeks and it's KILLING me. So if anyone here would like to chat (sign) over Skype or FaceTime, I would loveeeee it :). My Skype is, kelli.dumuhosky go ahead and just add me :)

hi Kelli! I accepted your skype request!, been busy lately, but I'm excited to chat with you soon!

im in asl 2, i can help practice what you know already. probably not much help as far as new signs. skype is april.lemos if youre interested

Back