ASL pratice center

Korey Geer

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you'll know that Im Deaf and willing to help you with ASL,so you improve your skills.I only can do one-on-one either on messenger or Zoom ( only 30 minutes) messenger would be easier " because" we can meet for as long as we want( no time limit) you are welcome to message me on here and please give me your email and I will get back to you within 12-24 hours.

I would even pratice conversatiobs with you if you like. Just name it and I will provide help on whatever you need. Just let me know and I will be there to help.

Or if your school entitles you to have a interview ( on Deaf Culture) with a Deaf person.please let me know so I can help.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you'll know that Im Deaf and willing to help you with ASL,so you improve your skills.I only can do one-on-one either on messenger or Zoom ( only 30 minutes) messenger would be easier " because" we can meet for as long as we want( no time limit) you are welcome to message me on here and please give me your email and I will get back to you within 12-24 hours.

I would even pratice conversatiobs with you if you like. Just name it and I will provide help on whatever you need. Just let me know and I will be there to help.

Or if your school entitles you to have a interview ( on Deaf Culture) with a Deaf person.please let me know so I can help.
Hey Korey, thank you for offering to help. I will email you. S

Hello All,

Hi! I would love to practice my ASL with you, even though I'm a bit stressed! I really want to learn that language :D

Back