ASL practice friends?

Hi I am recently deaf since March 2022- I am learning ASL and would love to practice as well and am also in Central time zone :) Novellabex@gmail.com or n.bexphotography on IG. Hope you have found some great friends to practice with :)

-Bex

Would love to practice with any and all of you! Sounds like we all have a lot in common. I'm also in my 20s and love animals!! I live in NY (EST) I am hearing and I'm at a basic intermediate level of ASL. Hope we can all connect soon
hi! i wonder if you guys are able to connect ever through zoom? would like to join you guys if ever!

Hiii!

I’m new to this too and I wrote you like two paragraphs, and then when I went to send it it made me re-sign up or something, but my message disappeared.

But same girl same! Short version this time

I’m Amanda! 28, live in Florida with my two dogs and Guinea pig!

I use asl to communicate with my friends, I have a few deaf friends that I absolutely adore.

But let’s connect! I don’t have Facebook or Instagram but however else you want to connect. Now sure if you can send a chat here, or email. ☺️

I deff would love an accountability partner to be practicing my sign with!

Until then, take care!
Hello! Sorry to kind of barge in but I saw your post and felt I had to reply cause I’m in FL too! I’m pretty new to ASL but looking for people to practice with and super interested in making friends that know or are learning sign :) feel free to reach out if you’d like!

Back