ASL Practice Buddies on Zoom

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!

Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!
Hello Alex,

Would totally love to ASLize with you.

Take care,
Patty

Hi Alex,
I am just starting to learn ASL. I am very interested in Deaf Culture and learning to sign. I would love to practice with you on zoom. Do you know what would be the best way to sign and become fluent? Is there a really good course, book, video etc I should use? I would love to immerse myself in the deaf community and make friends. My email is amarinari33@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.

Hi Alex!

I recently started ASL classes online and am looking to get involved in the Deaf community so I can learn and experience the culture. Here is my email. Please let me know if you would be willing to do some video chats with me to help me practice my signing, and maybe get some vocabulary from someone so well-versed in ASL. I would be honored to learn from you.

sarahgphillips717@gmail.com

God Bless,
Sarah

hi Alex, i'm just started to learn ASL for fews days, I'm interested in this language just because I want to communicate with deaf people, I wanna learn some new vocabulary or some question we usually meet. Thank you if you can add me to your zoom class
Here is my email okepede0602@gmail.com

Happy signing!
Hello Alex, thank you for taking the time to help others to learn ASL. I will like to be part of this group on Tuesday if it is still available. I am a beginner at ASL but I am all in it. My email address is irsysi@hotmail.com I hope to hear from you!

Hi Alex. I'm learning ASL as well and would love to join the practice group. My email is <snip> thanks.

Happy signing!
hey! im minoring in ASL in school and id love to get some extra practice! my email is basirimaram@gmail.com, feel free to add me to anything! thank youuu

Happy signing!
I would love to do this. I. my email is gamesrubylove@yahoo.com

Happy signing!
Hi Alex, I would love to join your ASL Zoom meeting on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm. I am HOH and I am trying to teach myself online but its challenging. My email is Jackieg336@gmail.com

Thanks!

- Jackie G

Hi Alex, I’m Vicki , I’m hearing impaired and learning ASL . I use videos , but like to practice with someone . How do I do so? Vic.

Happy signing!
Hi Alex,
How and where do you have asl practice meeting on this website...alldeaf.com?. I’m in central time. 6 pm.
Vicki L. Email vlmj@att.net

Hi Alex,
How and where do you have asl practice meeting on this website...alldeaf.com?. I’m in central time. 6 pm.
Vicki L. Email vlmj@att.net
Hello Alex,

Thanks for joining the “ alldeaf.com” website.I believe that we contacted each other once before.I was just thinking.If you every want your group of people (on zoom meeting) to pratice with a Deaf person as we”ll,please let me know.I really think that we should try it atleast once and see if people feel comfortable with it or not.Do you mind if I join this week? Or if you want to wait until you talk to your group first? What is your input? Can you please email me at geerkorey@gmail.com ?

Hi Alex, I would love to sign and practice with you. I recently lost my hearing, so learning asl is something I am doing. It’s hard to practice asl, when friends and family refuse to learn. My email is sampsonikpo@gmail.com

Happy signing!
I would love to join your meetings however I can not on a Tuesday, is there any other days that you are able to zoom?

Happy signing!
Thanks Alex,
I'd love to join your zoom. Marie:bye:

Happy signing!
Want to join in on zoom meeting! Zandally@yahoo.com

Hi, Alex.
I would like to join your Zoom meeting on Tuesdays. I am new to this website. How do I message you securely?
Michelle

Back