ASL fluent hearing guy

that1hearingguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Tim, I hail from Kansas, U.S. I am fluent in ASL and I love the Deaf community, as well as making movies. Looking at going to Colorado Film School next year and after that, I making movies for the Deaf, about Deaf issues. Actually my senior project is making a film about a mainstreamed Deaf boy, and should turn out pretty cool. I am looking to meet many hearing/HOH/d/Deaf friends online, as well as some that live in my area! PM me if you've got any questions or comments! Peace out!

Hi that guy. :ugh:

We might touch bases later on. I know of several excellent Deaf filmmakers here in Boulder. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hey that1hearingguy, I'm in colorado too... tell us a little more about yourself, why did you learn sign? Why film school? tell us things about you!

Ok! :D Well, all my friends took sign and they would all be signing back and forth at lunch and I was paranoid that they were talking about me so I decided I would take ASL. Then I completely fell in love with it. And I'm going to go to film school because I love movies and I want to make movies :D

Hi Tim!:)

Hiya!
I'm new here and i can't get round the amount of ppl of this that are hoh or deaf!- anyways thats not relevant, your friends learnt sign for you? Wow, thats so nice! You've got special friends, mate:)

Hi Tim.
I'm Becca. Also a hearing/ASL enthusiast. :D
I am trying to get back to signing regularly and learning more.
It's been a few years since I was really around my deaf friends.
Everyone graduated and moved away.
We should videochat sometime.

Back